Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The official Windows 7 ultimate issue thread.

Red-Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    And that's why you should stop spamming threads without reading them.
    i never liked to read wall of texts, i jus read the title and giv my opinions on it....

Quote Originally Posted by SkyAlpha View Post
    i never liked to read wall of texts, i jus read the title and giv my opinions on it....
    Nobody cares about your opinions which have already been discussed. All you are doing is spamming all threads to increase post count.

Red-Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Nobody cares about your opinions which have already been discussed. All you are doing is spamming all threads to increase post count.
    i am bored dude, cant u let me do something which could entertain me a bit?

Just a thought...how many of you are using Google Chrome?

yup yup, and another way to know this is this >>
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NProtect_GameGuard *here is the quote if u dont wana go to wiki* " GameGuard was not compatible with Windows 7 RTM (Build 7600) - it ends up in "Error Initializing (0)", so games using GameGuard also didn't work with Windows 7[2]. Most up to date games have updated their gameguard to windows 7 compatible." so ya...... we doomed >.< curse you game guard. so yea..... T_T time to go for a new game.

looks like they have to change GameGuard :S
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

I'm doing just fine with Win7Ultimate 64bit, after some trial and error with programs.

I learned the only thing I can have open before I start Cabal is FireFox. Vent will close if I have that open first. Google Chrome seems to be a no no when running Cabal now. Thats when I get that GG error.
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

what if you open during the gameplay?
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianPat View Post
    looks like they have to change GameGuard :S
    i doubt that will happen. ya game guard protects the game files a bit, but its comparability demands are annoying.

"wiki quote: warning block of text :P "
    Known blocked applications

* ATI Tray Tools
    * AutoHotkey - (Created hotkeys do not work)
    * cFosSpeed - Detected as a game hack if "Traffic Shaping" is turned on
    * Cheat Engine - Some strings and blocks of codes are detected, up to a buffer size of 512, so the names of some things can be changed to evade detection. Usually referred to as "Undetected Cheat Engine" (UCE) when it is not detected by nProtect GameGuard.
    * Daemon Tools
    * Eclipse - Does not start while GameGuard is running; works if it is already running on GameGuard initialization
    * F-Secure Blacklight - Renders software broken; unable to scan for rootkits
    * Filezilla - (Reason unknown) Causes the software to crash. Tried and tested on XP (works)
    * Freenet - Closes Freenet node without warning.
    * Game Servers Client - Works if loaded after game.
    * Google Chrome - Prevents the browser from working. Tried and tested on XP (works)
    * Hacker Defender - Prevents game from starting and asks user if removal of program is okay.
    * Logitech G-series Keyboard Profiler (Profiler is required to use G-keys and any features) This software is no longer blocked.
    * Motherboard Monitor - (Reason unknown) Causes the software to crash
    * NetLimiter - Detected as a game hack, even if you stop the service and kill the process
    * Ollydbg
    * Outpost Firewall Pro
    * PIX
    * Razer - Mouse drivers (mouse buttons mapped to keys will not function, scrollwheel ceases to function). Note: Razer copperhead is working as it should with correct keymapping
    * Steam (content delivery) - Launching game through Steam, GameGuard reports Steam as a "Game Hack" and shuts down the game) - Tested on XP (works)
    * SpeedFan - (Reason unknown) Core2 sensors report -27 degrees Celsius, Voltage and RPM drop to 0 when game is launched
    * The Core Media Player
    * Tsearch
    * Almost all VNC servers, such as RealVNC (does not block or shut down, but disables input)
    * Xpadder
    * Zboard Z-Engine
    * Memory Hacking Software by L. Spiro
    * LCD smartie - LCD does not work

not to mention we learned that it also doesnt run with IE 8 or google chrome.........

Quote Originally Posted by DemonWrath View Post
    i doubt that will happen. ya game guard protects the game files a bit, but its comparability demands are annoying.

"wiki quote: warning block of text :P "
    Known blocked applications

* ATI Tray Tools
    * AutoHotkey - (Created hotkeys do not work)
    * cFosSpeed - Detected as a game hack if "Traffic Shaping" is turned on
    * Cheat Engine - Some strings and blocks of codes are detected, up to a buffer size of 512, so the names of some things can be changed to evade detection. Usually referred to as "Undetected Cheat Engine" (UCE) when it is not detected by nProtect GameGuard.
    * Daemon Tools
    * Eclipse - Does not start while GameGuard is running; works if it is already running on GameGuard initialization
    * F-Secure Blacklight - Renders software broken; unable to scan for rootkits
    * Filezilla - (Reason unknown) Causes the software to crash. Tried and tested on XP (works)
    * Freenet - Closes Freenet node without warning.
    * Game Servers Client - Works if loaded after game.
    * Google Chrome - Prevents the browser from working. Tried and tested on XP (works)
    * Hacker Defender - Prevents game from starting and asks user if removal of program is okay.
    * Logitech G-series Keyboard Profiler (Profiler is required to use G-keys and any features) This software is no longer blocked.
    * Motherboard Monitor - (Reason unknown) Causes the software to crash
    * NetLimiter - Detected as a game hack, even if you stop the service and kill the process
    * Ollydbg
    * Outpost Firewall Pro
    * PIX
    * Razer - Mouse drivers (mouse buttons mapped to keys will not function, scrollwheel ceases to function). Note: Razer copperhead is working as it should with correct keymapping
    * Steam (content delivery) - Launching game through Steam, GameGuard reports Steam as a "Game Hack" and shuts down the game) - Tested on XP (works)
    * SpeedFan - (Reason unknown) Core2 sensors report -27 degrees Celsius, Voltage and RPM drop to 0 when game is launched
    * The Core Media Player
    * Tsearch
    * Almost all VNC servers, such as RealVNC (does not block or shut down, but disables input)
    * Xpadder
    * Zboard Z-Engine
    * Memory Hacking Software by L. Spiro
    * LCD smartie - LCD does not work

not to mention we learned that it also doesnt run with IE 8 or google chrome.........
    The heck man, what kind of company is this? Most of those are commonly used programs for gaming systems!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast