Thread: In memory of carlo5 . . .

Cap cap cap

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    viva cuba
    I love c4rlos <3

Titanium
    carlos can u also post gm's reply saying ur perm banned with wat reason? i know some ppl getting their acct back, gm took away the hacked shop items and gave them their alz back too. why they only ban u? because u buy too many items? even if u didnt buy them others will, i dont understnad why est GMs only picked on u and perm ban u.

i've known you for almost 2 years and i can vouch that you've done nothing out of game rules. I'll sign :P

@xfear. that game is probably lame. The Old Republic is now on pre-order. Game should be started Jan 1

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    carlos can u also post gm's reply saying ur perm banned with wat reason? i know some ppl getting their acct back, gm took away the hacked shop items and gave them their alz back too. why they only ban u? because u buy too many items? even if u didnt buy them others will, i dont understnad why est GMs only picked on u and perm ban u.
    here...

194 Blader
    Procyon
    Spartans member
    Titan

Titanium
    "we were able to verify that you account has been involved with illegal items/alz activies" <--wats the illegal items/alz activies they talking about? ur the hacker? uu bought alz b4? carlos been my guildy for a long time he is too cheap to spend real life money buying alz and he is definitely not the hacker. so they are saying u get perm banned cuz u buy more hacked items than others? thats all i could think of and its not fair u got banned for being fast.

est gms plz reinvestigate or at least let carlos know that "buying hacker shop items" is not the reason for perm ban his acct so its all fair and we can move on.

send in a ticket asking for an answer from a real person instead of an automated response, and post up their reply

So carlos bought from personal shop in ch8 and the seller was selling 'hot' items...BUt how would a person know if the items are hacked or not? I mean, if I was there and it was a good deal, I may have bought something also from the same shop ( and unknowingly be in trouble). Was the seller stating "selling hacked items"? No. The buyer shouldn't be penalized this severely. Maybe the worst thing to do is delete the items and the buyer loses not only the item but the alz he used to purchase. Ban the hacker. not the buyer who was just trying to get a good deal. What makes this feel like a real injustice was this guy Carlo really worked for his items, soloing ic1 and doing dungeons tirelessly just to get decent gear. He was selling stuff all the time. Now, after having some hard earned alz, he decides to buy stuff which looks like a good deal, then he gets perm banned. WTF kind of twisted judgement does ESt have?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    "we were able to verify that you account has been involved with illegal items/alz activies" <--wats the illegal items/alz activies they talking about? ur the hacker? uu bought alz b4? carlos been my guildy for a long time he is too cheap to spend real life money buying alz and he is definitely not the hacker. so they are saying u get perm banned cuz u buy more hacked items than others? thats all i could think of and its not fair u got banned for being fast.

est gms plz reinvestigate or at least let carlos know that "buying hacker shop items" is not the reason for perm ban his acct so its all fair and we can move on.
    Fair? The world is not fair

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    I love c4rlos <3

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast