Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: iBringTheWar having fun in T1

Titanium
    Obvious hack is hack. Please explain the far ass HELL fade in the video. & Tell me how after the gate your dash goes in further then a regular dash?

Started bm2 at the same time along with bring. Look @ Time.

After Warp and Res done, his score is double me and pew's score.
    - Don't even mention him being stronger, i pwn this noob in pvp.

Now compare the points and time in this picture and the above picture.
    In about 20 seconds, his score doubles from 7 to 14?
    When me and pew are, still targetting the SAME THING, doing the SAME thing as he is.

I didn't get the last SS because the game was called & i forgot.
    But there was about 35minutes left, and he had about 97 points? ..Take my word for it or not, 97 points in about 15 minutes in T1 is incredibly bull crap.

Once again, Bring - don't dash/fade with no CD & the fade comes not even a second after the dash & tell me that, that is anyway legit. with the "combo" bullsht, cause i'm pretty sure you ain't combo-ing on nothing when you run around the whole map like that.

Titanium
    & 2x lapis +11 40 dmg 40 dmg stit helm. 3k hp all at the time at 79? LOL joke,
    Really cause from what I remember, you told me they were +12 & that you didn't have a helm, begging me to sell you my s.tit helm.
    So either proof of these "equips" of yours, or you're just a Poss. Kay? thanks.

Titanium
    & Really? HackDemon, what a wonderful forum name to defend yourself with.

move up tier

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

If lapis was to move up a tier they'd be with iBring agian lol. He leveled up earlier yesterday. Um but yeah atleast someone has point proof of what this thread was also accussing Bring of lol. The points are easy to gain in base. Not going to lie my main does it pretty well but my T1 has a hard time doing so. I get more points from the south monsters lured together then I do going bm2 in base lol.

Looks weird to me, but I can't tell if it's the computer you're using or not.

Either way I like how Raid tries to back her up after he hacked in T1. : ]

Shadow Titanium
    I think this would be speed hacks? since his guns don't move and can fade/dash fast? and you can just see it normal speed with longer distance... just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Jenus View Post
    I've tried that and I'm not saying he's not doing any of that. What I'm saying is you can easly dash/fade combo a wizard in war because they can't combo but an FA can. I've done it before and killed a wiz running (lances make up that distance expecially with EE on). I'm also not supporting him or disagreeing with you in anyway. Just pointing out a few things....also...how long have you been in T1 war? 90% of the caps are 1-3 shot material. Only a small handful have even the slightest amount of defense to support alot of the Procyons gear. I've killed plenty of caps before others can get a shot off and you can't tell me any different about the caps. Everyone in T1 knows if it wasn't for us not building guardians at every base 9/10 wars would be called in 15mins or less. Only times caps stand a chance in war is the 3pm and maybe 6pm.

Either way yes I've tested the dash/fade plenty of times and I've even pmed iBring about it saying that I've noticed the time difference and delay difference. So agian I'm not saying he doesn't hack but I'm not saying he does either because other than the dash fade there is no other proof of him hacking. I've seen alot of hacks in my day but if someone hacks just dash fade that's a bit odd. Most use all the hacks like the double caster and no CD combo. But in order for you to record him more you're going to have to level up o T2 lol.

Also....about the 0:08 if you look at it very closely (I repeatedly watched it about 50times exactly at :08-:10 over and over just now) but um about that. If you notice you can see the people getting hit on smile's screen...like for damage and stuff. From the looks of it how iBring got "turned around" to make it look like a really long fade or a dash/fade together is that he got hit. You notice this "MISS" in big red letters where he is being hit. If that isn't from the force tower and it's from the cap that was on the other side of that door then he got turned around because of the hit. Everyone knows that for the past 3 updates that if you get hit by anything your character will automaticly turn around to face that direction. (I had this issue because I couldn't use dash to curser for along time) But agian that's only "IF" the Miss isn't coming from the force tower.
    Definitely looks like force tower dmg to me. The timing with the other misses and damages is identical.

LadyLectro - 160 FB
    LectroAndMuffins - 108 FA
    LectroAndCookies - 109 sFS (Retired)

New Rule : If it looks like a hack,has the same effect as a hack and players around you are claiming it's a hack,chances are....it's a hack

move up a tier lapis.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast