Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: iBringTheWar having fun in T1

Quote Originally Posted by oOSakuraOo View Post
    Smile i remember you use hack in t1 one month ago and now u report hacks failz0r
    Proof? You fail.

If he was lagging, wouldn't all the other chars be lagging with their skills too?

LadyLectro - 160 FB
    LectroAndMuffins - 108 FA
    LectroAndCookies - 109 sFS (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by StefNknee View Post
    If he was lagging, wouldn't all the other chars be lagging with their skills too?
    In regards to this that is not always true. You know how you randomly find ghosts of other people in war? You know those people you find but never move and when you hit them its all misses in combo but eventually you can do damage to them??? Well same effect here. There is no actual "visual" lag but I'm not saying that this is lag or if it's not. I'm just pointing out that latancy lag isn't always detected in a normal way. Sometimes you have random split second spikes that cause random acts to happen on your screen.

In regards to this video...the dash is cut off the screen so you clearly can't see it. But if it was truely further than normal then I'm pretty sure he used Fade with the dash since well...players in war have been doing that for years. As far as I can tell the only other solution to this FA's faster Bm2 (the legit way not hacking :P) would be the FA retarget. I myself don't use it on single targets but I do on others and yes when I use my guns they shoot irregularly like that. So if they have that down for single targets then this is possibly not hacking.
    Last edited by Jenus; 07-23-2011 at 03:38 PM.

Guys, I don't think I'm lagging, my ping is 16 with speedtest and my fps was high enough to record as you can see on the top left.

Titanium
    Okay, you guys aren't paying attention it to much. After the gate breaks down, you can see him dash in and for a instant you see his fade come not even a second after, & he does that ALL WAR. Do you understand ALL WAR? My bike is +12 & i know for a FACT that it goes faster then DASH/FADE; & this kid is able to chase down xxKiralaxx, who is a WI & she blinks away pretty good. &He' keeps up with her, infact ahead of her. & the "retarget" bs is clearly not in this, if you pay attention to BM2 there is always a refresh rate in white the guns go towards the characters chest for a second before shooting again. His BM2 IS SPAMMED and it shoots super fast; is everyone that is defending this guy blind? .. & if you don't believe go t1 yourself and look for yourself.

Like i mentioned before, his bm2 = x2/3. I've dueled RES/WARP with him plenty times, he always gets x2/x3 my score & we basically are doing the same stuff. Any reason? He's not stronger then me, so don't say damage is apart of it, because it's not. Didn't know taking down (L) Gaurdians in 15 seconds was possible soloing in T1.

Ban hammer please.
    LOOK closely when the door goes down, his DASH is super far from normal, why? Because for a instant his fade comes RIGHT after when the warrior gets infront of him, dash does not go that FAR. & Then after he gets into the base, Look at how he faces the gate and FADES, YES FADES that far back like it was a dash, fade doesn't go that far. Are you people freakn blind?
    Last edited by Leihs; 07-23-2011 at 07:47 PM.

Now that you mention it, that does look like a really far fade. I thought it was a dash at first but I didn't notice the character was moving backwards instead of forward, indicating that it is indeed a fade.

LadyLectro - 160 FB
    LectroAndMuffins - 108 FA
    LectroAndCookies - 109 sFS (Retired)

Banned
    looks to me like no cd o.o

iBringtheWar hacks endofdiscussion.... It's weird how the hackers start mass hackin around this time of the year.... Very Weird Indeed

Banned
    yumichi hacksandgotawayendofdiscussion

Sureeeeee I do

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast