Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: S> 180 Fully Geared Wiz (Quitting)

you eat koreans?! cause we eat penguins and we skin them in order to get tuxedos. That's why canadian weddings are so cheap; tuxedos are sold by the dozen

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sryinex View Post
    I said I ignore lowballs, yours was definitely grouped in that category.
    lol, u didnt even read the pm...3b is lowballin ur aop+6? lol, u lost ur chance, i changed my mind. stick to ur beef or whatever, hope it has mad cow's disease, lol

It was 1.7 if I remember. And why would I want alz? I have no plans of playing anymore. Ps u are so mad LOL

Banned
    l2read. that was divine's offer. not mad at all, was even guffawing, lol, see, i'm loling, to your failed fakery of an offer for selling. Well, u ain't gonna squeeze usd from me, nah uh. Just quit^^

I dunno I have to delete all the messages from morons like you who can't read to make space for competent individuals to contact me. So I couldn't reference it to remember. But the fact you offered alz was an immediate dismissal from my inbox. Why do you make these absolutely retarded remarks about trying to get usd from you? I never once contacted you about anything. And nothing about this is fake so I think you have me confused with someone else. Stop trying to paint a false picture. It reflects very poorly on your character. Move along now little boy.

Banned
    lol, now ur mad old man...in the wise words of Rastan, 'just quit' instead of milking ur fail wa (at first) and then wi lol. u wont be missed, i guarantee that

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    lol, now ur mad old man...in the wise words of Rastan, 'just quit' instead of milking ur fail wa (at first) and then wi lol. u wont be missed, i guarantee that

What on earth are you even talking about? Now I am genuinely convinced you must be referring to someone else.

PS: Bump, selling in the next couple of days.

- Retired
    - Retired

jackie!!!! @_@

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234