Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weak Dungeon Drops and quest items

Banned

Weak Dungeon Drops and quest items

I do understand that all the low lvl's love these epic drops that happen everywhere in weak dungeons, as well as the items they get from quest it helps them out beyond belief. But I have spent a ton of money getting my crafting up to tit slotted gear and now there is no way I can sell it. Is Cabal trying to make crafting a thing of the past? From what I can tell, all crafting is pretty much worthless until you start making OSM items. By that time you will be 500 or 600 mil into crafting with nothing to show for it. To cap things off, items are no longer 10 day durations, there is no experation time since the last update.

Cabal, you are giving things away we cant even make. Are you even thinking of the people that are trying to make money by crafting or do you just not care?

Any thoughts on this??????

yoinks
    SonicCinos
    PalmtopTaiga

-http://i46.tinypic.com/2hrjzas.png-

Banned
    really, that is it for thoughts about the epic drops in cabal now?????? I guess there are just not that many people crafting any more.

Crafting has always been that way, people want Osm crafts not Tit crafts. And as for the epic craft low level gear, of course they're going to be temp items. Those Aramid/Bluestin crafters (LOLwhoreallywantsto'profit'offofthosegeargradeany ways) can still make those non-slot crafts. Only reason a person would even need those tier of crafts are for skilling/adept, farming the noob 60 tier, or for easier grinding (which I find is freaking easy already, I solo'd the regular LiD and all those weak dungeons while wearing Aramid+4/5 adept set on my nub...)

tl;dr - No one even needs the low level 'epic gear' and if they do, it's for the lulz. Get to Osm where people care or make Titanium Deathblow w/ rate in slot for the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Incision View Post
    I think it's cool the lowbies get epic nub items

It would make it more fun for me if I was just starting.
    Hmm now that I think about it, I agree with that.

My previous post was more directed at those low level crafts, where most low levels can't even afford those or don't want to buy them, and those with the knowledge of Cabal and have a main know it's not worth it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    Crafting has always been that way, people want Osm crafts not Tit crafts. And as for the epic craft low level gear, of course they're going to be temp items. Those Aramid/Bluestin crafters (LOLwhoreallywantsto'profit'offofthosegeargradeany ways) can still make those non-slot crafts. Only reason a person would even need those tier of crafts are for skilling/adept, farming the noob 60 tier, or for easier grinding (which I find is freaking easy already, I solo'd the regular LiD and all those weak dungeons while wearing Aramid+4/5 adept set on my nub...)

tl;dr - No one even needs the low level 'epic gear' and if they do, it's for the lulz. Get to Osm where people care or make Titanium Deathblow w/ rate in slot for the poor.
    The gear is not temp anymore, it is all now perm gear. used to be u had to upgrade to tit gear at lvl 65 for lid and rs, not the gear that just drops will get u threw it. it is a crook that NO one and I mean NO one at all buys tit gear what so ever.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    all crafting is pretty much worthless

there is no experation time since the last update.

2.They're low grade items. They won't last for long!
    Last edited by Sniper; 04-30-2010 at 04:04 PM.

Banned
    LOL u guys have no idea HOW right he is, its alot of DB crafts that are PC dmg and 2 slot and it drops like crazy want proof?

http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?t=158867

rerolling and getting those items nao bbl............. also it prolly wont get taken out because thats what works in korea

Quote Originally Posted by ZetsubouSensei View Post
    LOL u guys have no idea HOW right he is, its alot of DB crafts that are PC dmg and 2 slot and it drops like crazy want proof?

http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?t=158867

rerolling and getting those items nao bbl............. also it prolly wont get taken out because thats what works in korea
    Rerolling all of my toons. PC DB Tit ftw. I mean it's practically being given away. And you can find tons of it. EU player are complaining about it since less than 10 runs can get you awesome DB stuffs. Keep finding it until you can slot one with rate and you are set.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I do understand that all the low lvl's love these epic drops that happen everywhere in weak dungeons, as well as the items they get from quest it helps them out beyond belief. But I have spent a ton of money getting my crafting up to tit slotted gear and now there is no way I can sell it. Is Cabal trying to make crafting a thing of the past? From what I can tell, all crafting is pretty much worthless until you start making OSM items. By that time you will be 500 or 600 mil into crafting with nothing to show for it. To cap things off, items are no longer 10 day durations, there is no experation time since the last update.

Cabal, you are giving things away we cant even make. Are you even thinking of the people that are trying to make money by crafting or do you just not care?

Any thoughts on this??????
    Thats bull that they are perm now but man if u only crafted to get to tit quit now. if you doing helms you make money from osm if ur doing boots/gloves you dont make money till lvl 6 and suits i suppose you can make money in osm if you derk and get max rate inc drop and make it into amp.

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast