Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hot dungeons?

Banned

hot dungeons?

as the title says what are the hot dungeons right now o.o. where poeple getting the good stuff and plz post what you got xD

Osmium
    IC1 seems the best right now. Multiple 7%amp armors and a 32 dmg 2 slot red gs.

HP broke VRS stat ceiling again >.<

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by boredom View Post
    IC1 seems the best right now. Multiple 7%amp armors and a 32 dmg 2 slot red gs.
    wow nice. seems like I have epic luck because I can't get neither to drop T_T always get bike kit n slot drop junk lol sad

Quote Originally Posted by xxdanteX View Post
    wow nice. seems like I have epic luck because I can't get neither to drop T_T always get bike kit n slot drop junk lol sad
    You aren't alone, lol. It has been a couple years since I got anything worth more than 100m, and thus far, IC1 only provides me with cores (if it is feeling loose; it's gotten worse with core drops for me since the update) and a sporadic 10m+ drop...with LOTS of garbage mixed in.

Banned
    ikr just some bad bad luck . some people just know when to click that box and hit it lol

got bracelet of fighter 7 and forcy blade 2 slot in 2 back to back ft2 runs^^

LOL

Ive been playing since OB and the best and only drop Ive ever gotten is OSM 7% S.Amp Martialboots worth 200m at the time and Char Bind Mysitc Martialboots of Outrageous No Slot Char Bind worth 200m hahhahah.

I have the worst luck in dungeons but I get fail PC's like nobody's business!

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

havent gotten anything worthwhile from ic1 or any dungeon higher than sod for that fact;
    other than that gotten a few stit amp, both correct n wrong from lid in the old days along with sem
    some wrong amp drops iin eod after the update and a rw3 back then in the days

Shadow Titanium
    I found my 3rd in-game SEH from FT1 like 3 days ago =3.

1st was from EOD (799th) Pertz chest~ 2nd from IC2 (on my alt) G'ni chest~ 3rd from FT1 (312th) Chakris chest~.

Most of the times people say it's all about luck, but persistence and determination do seem to help obtaining nice items. ^.~

1025/2500 EOD's; ~60/100 IC2 [on alt] (seems a bit low, but it's already a blessed dungeon =3); 349/500 FT1's atm

When in doubt, spam dungeons! ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Chippo View Post
    I found my 3rd in-game SEH from FT1 like 3 days ago =3.

1st was from EOD (799th) Pertz chest~ 2nd from IC2 (on my alt) G'ni chest~ 3rd from FT1 (312th) Chakris chest~.

Most of the times people say it's all about luck, but persistence and determination do seem to help obtaining nice items. ^.~

1025/2500 EOD's; ~60/100 IC2 [on alt] (seems a bit low, but it's already a blessed dungeon =3); 349/500 FT1's atm

When in doubt, spam dungeons! ^.^
    agreed, wenever i waz lvl 110 all i did waz spam lid nd got lyk 4 amp drops in lid in a week just bc of non stop lids^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast