Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: hot dungeons?

Quote Originally Posted by Chippo View Post
    I found my 3rd in-game SEH from FT1 like 3 days ago =3.

1st was from EOD (799th) Pertz chest~ 2nd from IC2 (on my alt) G'ni chest~ 3rd from FT1 (312th) Chakris chest~.

Most of the times people say it's all about luck, but persistence and determination do seem to help obtaining nice items. ^.~

1025/2500 EOD's; ~60/100 IC2 [on alt] (seems a bit low, but it's already a blessed dungeon =3); 349/500 FT1's atm

When in doubt, spam dungeons! ^.^

grats on drop but lmfao, persistence pays off after they re-work the drop rate yep. ive done well over 500 with my chars n some fob steps in with like 40 ft1s n grabs eof8 from orca after update Lol.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    grats on drop but lmfao, persistence pays off after they re-work the drop rate yep. ive done well over 500 with my chars n some fob steps in with like 40 ft1s n grabs eof8 from orca after update Lol.
    EoX8 still drops in FT1?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterChaosX View Post
    EoX8 still drops in FT1?
    dunno, im assuming your implying it was removed with last content update? i was saying since the update assuming it was post update drop, ill search for the ss if i can find it again and see if it was pre/post update

my main point is the re-working of all dungs drops/rates, like the difference between ic1-2 and ft1 back before they changed any drops except ic's, and aos i believe, not 100% on that one.

Shadow Titanium
    my main point is the re-working of all dungs drops/rates, like the difference between ic1-2 and ft1 back before they changed any drops except ic's, and aos i believe, not 100% on that one.
    I do not know about the rates of item drops from the dungeons after the update, but I do know the re-worked drop tables. They are found from the main CABAL (KR) site.

FT1's drop table did change drastically after Legacy of Darkness update. There are no longer Forcium grade armors and Epaulets (+8). Now it's flooded with Osmium and Redosmium grade weapons and Osm armors.

The drop tables of both IC's and AOS' are not much altered from before Episode 6.

In the end, the point is, luck capriciously visits you after only a few or a few hundred runs. Either way, when everything seems bleak and meaningless, be happy with what you have and that you are capable of running the dungeon you are running. It seems to me that this game has been designed to be a marathon, rather than a sprint.

May luck capriciously visit you~ ^.^

Banned
    I do not know about the rates of item drops from the dungeons after the update, but I do know the re-worked drop tables. They are found from the main CABAL (KR) site.
    Hey do you think I could get a link to that drop table? I have a user created one but who knows whether it's accurate or not. I don't speak Korean (or read it surprisingly enough lol) and google translate doesn't do a good enough job so I'd never be able to find it alone lol
    Help a fellow Torontonian out :P

FT1's drop table did change drastically after Legacy of Darkness update. There are no longer Forcium grade armors and Epaulets (+8). Now it's flooded with Osmium and Redosmium grade weapons and Osm armors.

The drop tables of both IC's and AOS' are not much altered from before Episode 6.

In the end, the point is, luck capriciously visits you after only a few or a few hundred runs. Either way, when everything seems bleak and meaningless, be happy with what you have and that you are capable of running the dungeon you are running. It seems to me that this game has been designed to be a marathon, rather than a sprint.

May luck capriciously visit you~ ^.^
    somewhat disappointing, to hear i have not ran one since the update been busy with other things but i am going to come back n check stuff out ingame in a bit. Surprised they removed those, must mean it was older ss (thinking trade section if i can remember correctly), although ive seen forci amp drop from last boss aswell, my luck = 4 vitals belts+4, n bunch of uchh/junk. I cant really say if thats good to hear or not lol... i mean good in a way but kinda feels like wasted time running em to have the drop rates change buuut i guess cabal is kinda opening some flood gates since they start'd changing specific dungs drop rates ect..

assuming he didnt have IV or prolly even III title...lol, anyway grtz on seh, kinda messed up to hear bout the capes

Banned
    Eof8...AOS2 (Tilia Deviatre 2nd chest)

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by r3p1x View Post
    Hey do you think I could get a link to that drop table? I have a user created one but who knows whether it's accurate or not. I don't speak Korean (or read it surprisingly enough lol) and google translate doesn't do a good enough job so I'd never be able to find it alone lol
    Help a fellow Torontonian out :P
    Since google translate doesn't do a good enough job, you are implying I should translate everything in that table to you. Sorry, I can't do that. Wait for the NA team to post English drop tables (I would send a ticket requesting them) or use google translate bits by bits. Where did you get the user created one? From EU? That one should be reliable, but I don't like their translation. (dry-plastic mechanism... oh. here's a new one: Memorial Sword...)

Shadow Titanium
    somewhat disappointing, to hear i have not ran one since the update been busy with other things but i am going to come back n check stuff out ingame in a bit. Surprised they removed those, must mean it was older ss (thinking trade section if i can remember correctly), although ive seen forci amp drop from last boss aswell, my luck = 4 vitals belts+4, n bunch of uchh/junk. I cant really say if thats good to hear or not lol... i mean good in a way but kinda feels like wasted time running em to have the drop rates change buuut i guess cabal is kinda opening some flood gates since they start'd changing specific dungs drop rates ect..
    I think it's all about the general public gear quality escalation. In the past, FT1 used to be one of the toughest dungeons. Now it's a relatively easy solo dungeon with adequate gear and gameplay.

Banned
    Since google translate doesn't do a good enough job, you are implying I should translate everything in that table to you. Sorry, I can't do that. Wait for the NA team to post English drop tables (I would send a ticket requesting them) or use google translate bits by bits. Where did you get the user created one? From EU? That one should be reliable, but I don't like their translation. (dry-plastic mechanism... oh. here's a new one: Memorial Sword...)
    Nope I wasn't implying that at all, all I was asking for is the link so I can copy+paste it then figure it out for myself.
    And ya the one I have is from EU but who knows who made it and what kind of cruel intentions they might have had while making it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast