Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dual forcy amp blades for pvp?

Dual forcy amp blades for pvp?

So. like the title says. how good is it in pvp?

Titanium
    dual redosm 40 damage are much better for pvp.

One amp blade and one 20cdi or more blade will work.

i know one amp one damage is prefered for pvp. what im wanting to know is how does dual amp do in pvp >.>

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by leadamean View Post
    i know one amp one damage is prefered for pvp. what im wanting to know is how does dual amp do in pvp >.>
    It does just fine, little bit less on crits for big skills. Either way the pvp will be about who crit what.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Dual amp setup:

Pros: Your average damage is great and your crits are ok.
    Cons: Your crits are only ok.

In all seriousness though, the downside of dual amp in pvp is that you don't crit quite as hard as with good cdi weapons, and pvp is essentially a crit/luck battle. You can still win, but you lose a little bit of an edge against builds that crit hard and have good crit rate; if both of you crit 1 or 2 of your big skills, they tend to gain the upper hand. On the other hand, your non-crits are very good with dual amp, so if both players don't crit much, you have the advantage.

Banned
    i say, just claw him to death with dual amp forcies lol

how about dual forci...one is samp other is DB..like 16 or 17 CDI??!? this a good set up too?

In general, a forcium db 16 or 17 dmg is nearly equal to or better than a redosmium db of equal + with 26 or 27 dmg. Since using a forcium amp paired with a db is an effective and popular combination, this makes forcium db a good pair with forcium amp. It is also great for boss hunting bladers who want to crit harder than with dual amp forcium while keeping bm2 dps high, since the higher base attack of forcium is better than a lower attack weapon with a 2nd crit damage slot.

The most balanced and effective weapon build for a blader that excels in boss hunting and still crits fairly hard in pvp usually uses one or two 5 or 7 amp craft slotted forcium (you could get away with one 3-4 amp craft forcium if it has 2 slots) and possibly a strong amp/cdi lycanus weapon, such as 7/20, 5/26, or 12/10. If you can get your hands on those kinds of weapons or better, you are essentially set as far as balanced builds go.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by titans05 View Post
    how about dual forci...one is samp other is DB..like 16 or 17 CDI??!? this a good set up too?
    There is no reason to use less than 20% forci.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast