Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: any advice would help

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marth View Post
    How about NO!
    i see marthy o.o

Shadow Titanium
    Can we pretend airplanes in the night sky were shooting stars

I have never tried wearing a forcium set (except for orbs). My friend Haniel insists me to stay battle and convert to forcium from osm once i reach 165, he has 980 (I forgot exact amount) defense and my crit shot hits him 900 whereas he inflicts a big 1.6 crit shot to me (dunno if he used 30% amp pots that time, I cant really tell, but even if he did, his original dmge would probably be around 1.3). Who are we to tell that forcium is a fail build when we havent experienced it yet, but before you argue on this statement. Let me tell you, that as my personal opinion, its not on the armors, its the weapons -in our case orbs- that makes the difference. and I'll say 70% of our dmge are on the weapons. buttons (Kohii) is using +12 and +11 forcium orb crit dmge increase that gives how much magic attack? 210+ and being martial? its understandable that he can reach 1.2k m.attack with the build and equipments but the question is how many people will risk or have the guts to +12 a forcium orb? or how many people can get 2 slot +7 forcium? or perfect craft forcium orb of amp and deathblow? Very rare.
    Cant you notice that all those big FA names we hear and see in videos have these rare and epic orbs?

What will happen if FA #1 who is all martial wearing +7 orbs fights with FA #2 who is all Forcium with same +7 gears like FA #1 (yes, +7 orbs too)??? that's what we havent witnessed yet. No one here has ever spoken.

I believe that +7 forcium amp gears and +7 up weapons can bring you to a higher level of FA. Just remember the goal is to reach 1030+ magic attack, coz thats when the enjoyment of dmge begins
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 05-08-2010 at 09:48 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

What you're saying is true. My motto is "go big or go home." You will never see me go forcium unless it's epic forcium because having those epic stats such as +140 hp or 14% amp will make up for the loss of magic when you switch. That's all you really want tbh.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    I have never tried wearing a forcium set (except for orbs). My friend Haniel insists me to stay battle and convert to forcium from osm once i reach 165, he has 980 (I forgot exact amount) defense and my crit shot hits him 900 whereas he inflicts a big 1.6 crit shot to me (dunno if he used 30% amp pots that time, I cant really tell, but even if he did, his original dmge would probably be around 1.3). Who are we to tell that forcium is a fail build when we havent experienced it yet, but before you argue on this statement. Let me tell you, that as my personal opinion, its not on the armors, its the weapons -in our case orbs- that makes the difference. and I'll say 70% of our dmge are on the weapons. buttons (Kohii) is using +12 and +11 forcium orb crit dmge increase that gives how much magic attack? 210+ and being martial? its understandable that he can reach 1.2k m.attack with the build and equipments but the question is how many people will risk or have the guts to +12 a forcium orb? or how many people can get 2 slot +7 forcium? or perfect craft forcium orb of amp and deathblow? Very rare.
    Cant you notice that all those big FA names we hear and see in videos have these rare and epic orbs?

What will happen if FA #1 who is all martial wearing +7 orbs fights with FA #2 who is all Forcium with same +7 gears like FA #1 (yes, +7 orbs too)??? that's what we havent witnessed yet. No one here has ever spoken.

I believe that +7 forcium amp gears and +7 up weapons can bring you to a higher level of FA. Just remember the goal is to reach 1030+ magic attack, coz thats when the enjoyment of dmge begins
    For the amount it would take to get all +7 forc amp armor, you could get a +10-12 forc orb, maybe 2 if you're lucky and stay martial.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EterNity View Post
    Phery is never to be a good orb to use anyway. Forcium all the way unless you want to do little to no damage again a double BMed Bringer...
    nerd, u still confused what gender u are?

This tread was very helpful and engaging until some trolls arrived. (Sad, isn't it?)
    EterNity's Diary The only place to get More ET!!
    Starfish Attack!!

Quote Originally Posted by EterNity View Post
    This tread was very helpful and engaging until some trolls arrived. (Sad, isn't it?)
    You mean these forums in General? =P
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123