Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: any advice would help

any advice would help

whats up every1 just wanted 2 know if i cant afford 2 get the +6 forc orbs with 10%cd or Mamp is phery if there +7 still good at all lv100+? and do i go with 1 4-5% rate and other 1 full cdi? and if u go battle does it mean to move up to like sig and tg or stick with the osm amp any help is greatly appreciated

Shadow Titanium
    +7 is still decent, however the orb should be +7 with a slot. No point going rate in a orb, and for battle get the highest type you can get but make sure its 7% amp.

A pherry orb thats not +7 or up and 30% + crit dmge increase are not good orbs to choose, it is not wise to keep and extend them. I dont understand why a FA should be using pherry orbs with the low base dmge it gives. Pherystine orbs are for crit rate purpose that only wizards need. a 36% cdi pherystine deathblow orb ( which I believe the only phery weapon a fa can enjoy) costs roughly about 1b +, imagine how much money you'll have to spend to get it to +7 or higher and also the risk of the orb to vanish/break when upgrading it. It seem to be a long and rough process compared to just buying a 1b +7 cdi forcium orb that gives more base magic and dmge. my advice to you is for the meantime use the pherry orb (but dont keep it) while saving up for a higher base magic orb that is cheap like +6 10% cdi forcium orb.

if u go battle does it mean to move up to like sig and tg or stick with the osm amp?
    No and Yes LOL. Purpose of going osm battle are:

YES
    because
    -PvE defense ( you'll notice this ONLY IF you have your armors upgraded to +7 especially the TG ones since TG stat requirements are just the same as OSM)
    -You will not have to spend alot of money on extract pots when converting from Battle OSM to FORCIUM compared to from Martial OSM to FORCIUM let's say the time comes u get forcium amp parts.
    -OSM battle gears are cheaper than Martial gears (atleast in my server)

NO because
    -if you are using amp osm battle gears that are +6 and +6 lower base (than forcium) weapons in pvp. ( you'll realise why when you come face to face with a mFA with same gears and when you train on high lvl monsters )
    -you dont really have to convert forcium if you're forcium orbs are high enuf to raise your dmge ( so this is why I advice you to stick with higher base orbs )
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 05-06-2010 at 01:18 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Phery is never to be a good orb to use anyway. Forcium all the way unless you want to do little to no damage again a double BMed Bringer...
    EterNity's Diary The only place to get More ET!!
    Starfish Attack!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bknymike View Post
    whats up every1 just wanted 2 know if i cant afford 2 get the +6 forc orbs with 10%cd or Mamp is phery if there +7 still good at all lv100+? and do i go with 1 4-5% rate and other 1 full cdi? and if u go battle does it mean to move up to like sig and tg or stick with the osm amp any help is greatly appreciated
    u make a wi
    kakakkakakak

i haven't tried forcy amp just yet, but i would say its better because your base atk and amp would be a lot higher. This will make up for the lost crit dmg. however, if you can get phery orbs, with rate in slot now thats a diff story
    Sorrry 17x Procyon
    ----------AioN----------

and i just realized im in the fa section... oops
    Sorrry 17x Procyon
    ----------AioN----------

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Miavii View Post
    stick with pherystin cause im the best fa and i said so
    mengavi come visit my lemonade stand

cool aid stand better

Quote Originally Posted by EterNity View Post
    Phery is never to be a good orb to use anyway. Forcium all the way unless you want to do little to no damage again a double BMed Bringer...
    While a true statement, I find it odd coming from someone who destroyed their m. atk for defense.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast