Alright well I decided to play around with a Warrior. I know some things about them, have read, and heard other things as well. So I'm going to use this thread as an outlet for those questions / possible misconceptions. Thanks .

1. How effective are we at PF bossing? From what I know, I think it is like in the top 3 for sure.

2. How much rate do we need? I don't feel comfortable buying an osm rate craft gs AND a pc rate helm. I just figure buy a 54% dmg osm gs and a pc rate helm and end up with like 43% rate. Or should I aim for a Tit GS and extend it to get both? I don't have more than 400m to spend on just a GS right now. But hypothetically, if I was just going to buy a 14% CD osm GS, wouldn't it be better to just go all out CD on a tit GS and extend that?

3. What is our general role in NW? As far as I know, I am just going to say that we need to take most of the damage and just eat people?

4. How good are we at soloing higher dungeons? I would think we are pretty good since we have high hp, great defense, and have really good knockdown. I mean most bosses can't be stunned, right?