Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New to WA, just a few questions =)

Red face New to WA, just a few questions =)

Alright well I decided to play around with a Warrior. I know some things about them, have read, and heard other things as well. So I'm going to use this thread as an outlet for those questions / possible misconceptions. Thanks .

1. How effective are we at PF bossing? From what I know, I think it is like in the top 3 for sure.

2. How much rate do we need? I don't feel comfortable buying an osm rate craft gs AND a pc rate helm. I just figure buy a 54% dmg osm gs and a pc rate helm and end up with like 43% rate. Or should I aim for a Tit GS and extend it to get both? I don't have more than 400m to spend on just a GS right now. But hypothetically, if I was just going to buy a 14% CD osm GS, wouldn't it be better to just go all out CD on a tit GS and extend that?

3. What is our general role in NW? As far as I know, I am just going to say that we need to take most of the damage and just eat people?

4. How good are we at soloing higher dungeons? I would think we are pretty good since we have high hp, great defense, and have really good knockdown. I mean most bosses can't be stunned, right?

"Luck favors the prepared mind."
    "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."
    "Begin to be now what you will be hereafter."
    "Either you run the day or the day runs you."
    "Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward."

I can answer half of your questions...

3rd: Our role in NWs is to asisst the front line in ways such as you said, taking damage as well as dropping anyone in our path that may be ganging up on a war buddy or taking a base...

4th: Higher level dungeons don't seem to be much of a hassle as long as you got your character set up for the job stat wise and AOE skills.

1. PANIC CRY

2. as much rate as you can and stil with decent cd

3. TANK

4. GOOD

Titanium
    Warriors solo penna at 150+
    I've met warriors with 50% rate and i've met warriors with as low as 5% its really up to you. just remember panic cry is there
    General Role in NW = basically kill the opposing team as they come at you to ease the path for your team.
    Soloing higher dungeons is a challenge to all classes, it depends on how well you short an BM at the right time, but warriors high defense sure helps them have an advantage.
    As far as i know, warriors solo FT b1f 150+, and eodb2f with decent gear.

14x BL-11XFS-13xWI-12xWA-14xFB-14xFA
    Venus
    Co-Leader: Defiance

Shadow Titanium
    Warriors can solo penna, tank, and FT B1F at 140+. I'll even go out on a ledge and say warriors can solo FT B1F at 130+ if they know what they are doing and are adequately equipped.
    Depending on your build and what you are going for, you will need to adjust whether to aim for a lot of rate with decent damage or less rate and higher damage. If you are going to focus entirely on war and not a whole lot of pve, you can go with a less rate/more damage build because aura would make up for the lost rate. Else if you are going to be focusing mostly on pve, definitely get as much rate as you can manage.

Titanium
    WA solo Ft1 has been done by 120+

Banned
    Gregfishin been soloing pf since lvl 5

have fun spinning in circles

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

my role in nation war is to run into crowds and just die before my ww animation finishes.

Banned

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast