Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hacker in war plus photo!!!

Hacker in war plus photo!!!

http://imageshack.us/f/197/cabalver238110730182000.jpg/

FS are can root people?? Sirously!!?
    You can see that i rooted ! and can see that no skill at side that show that i rooted !
    This FS is hacker , Now Sioursly GM start do ur work and ban this noob or people will start quit cabal .

Lennium from UnitedSouL guild !

The FB in the photo get there afther i got root , and in the photo u can see that he just on the way to me , and he cant root me from the place he are
    Last edited by anna4849; 07-30-2011 at 06:15 PM.

Titanium
    rofl ......you call that pic proof? Oh yea..lemme take a pic of me in war rooted and say spur root me.

xD lol i was at that war, that must be some kind of glich

maybe if the picture wasnt 75 dpi we can see what it is that ur trying to show us. make a video next time.

Look under my char ! there is a root skill ! look at my buffs .. you see any root?? becouse i dont ..

This char is an hacker and i am not the only one are say that ! once i run afther him when he had no hp , he use war potions and get all the hp up when i was attacking him...
    This player is an bad hacker , and if u gonna say that he isnt or all this bullI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ please dont write anything .

Titanium
    All we are saying is find better proofs. The one above is not valid. Maybe use better photoshop? just saying.

Lmao lennium hack??? Noob go play a different game

Quote Originally Posted by anna4849 View Post
    http://imageshack.us/f/197/cabalver238110730182000.jpg/

FS are can root people?? Sirously!!?
    You can see that i rooted ! and can see that no skill at side that show that i rooted !
    This FS is hacker , Now Sioursly GM start do ur work and ban this noob or people will start quit cabal .

Lennium from UnitedSouL guild !

The FB in the photo get there afther i got root , and in the photo u can see that he just on the way to me , and he cant root me from the place he are
    lmao one retarded kid seriously hahahaha. i have never even heard of a hack that lets you use other class skills. ive heard of speed hack, wall hack and no delay hack. but wtf fs rooting? someone else rooted your ass and you too noob in war to see who it was or realize it was someone else. lmao lennium hack... you funny kid G.T.F.O

, I am not the only one who said that , There are people even said this noob MF them , I just photo this at time , And anyone can see there no one there close each to Root me , That u facking protect him dosnt care anyone , Anyway i hope GM's will take care of it becouse some of noobs guys start facking pissed off with this hack's get a live ...
    Will anyway if the GMS dont start stop it they lose already 2 players who did use reall money .

Titanium
    that proof isnt legit lol. So u threatening GM that if they dont ban the bringer that was bringer for more than 1 month, they gona lose a person lik you hu uses usd. rofl.

This is like paying GM to ban ppl O.o

Btw you jut entered t2 1 week ago an he was bringer for 1month + if he did hack, h would have been caught and ban long ago. Just saying.

ssCOLAss, T2 aint taht easy inst it? lol go back t4 :P

That matter how much time i am in the t2?..
    Agien i am not the only one are say he is an hacker , I got more 3 people who said he mf and root them !
    Okay no belive one pearson fine , but there are more 3 !
    If the GM's and the compeny of the game dont ban them so what now? people can keep hacking..
    That isnt a fun anymore .. People who do pay to play and enjoy the game just facked cus of some noob use hacking ...
    If the GMS are not help so there no reason to keep play becouse then will become more hackers ...

And yeah i use USD for enjoy the game ) you got problem?? ..
    And not only me ) then my boyfriend are play and use cash to and he's brother ) 3 already will quit afther me
    And our account did use more then 300$ already so i dont think the compeny will be wanna lose players who did pay.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast