Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hacker in war plus photo!!!

Titanium
    rofl . most fail attempt in saying someone hck. I was first 50/50 in believing you story. AFter listening to someone hu is raging after defeat in war, im not reli sure your stor add up or make sense. For all i care 300usd is nothing. You can your boyfriend can play something better if you cnt even handle noob t2 rofl.

Btw, no matter how i look at the pic, i dun see how u can connect anyone to being a hacker. lol yea u gt rooted but i dun see how u pic shows hu rootd you.

Please this section is for bad user. This thread should be in off topic.
    Also, please list the 3 people that got pwned by Lennium. Lol its normal to get pwned by bringer. I see ppl QQ-ing at sei everyday saying they hack coz they gt pwned.
    Looks like you are same too ssCOLAss

/closethread

Trainee
    who the hell is ssCOLAss?
    Last edited by JustSweetness; 07-31-2011 at 11:11 AM.

LOL you and 3 other noobs

Quote Originally Posted by anna4849 View Post
    That matter how much time i am in the t2?..
    Agien i am not the only one are say he is an hacker , I got more 3 people who said he mf and root them !
    Okay no belive one pearson fine , but there are more 3 !
    If the GM's and the compeny of the game dont ban them so what now? people can keep hacking..
    That isnt a fun anymore .. People who do pay to play and enjoy the game just facked cus of some noob use hacking ...
    If the GMS are not help so there no reason to keep play becouse then will become more hackers ...

And yeah i use USD for enjoy the game ) you got problem?? ..
    And not only me ) then my boyfriend are play and use cash to and he's brother ) 3 already will quit afther me
    And our account did use more then 300$ already so i dont think the compeny will be wanna lose players who did pay.
    dude you a total idiot. you wana talk about hacks? this whole dam server knows im the biggest hacker around and i assure ur dumass there is no such thing as a root hack for fs. you are so ignorant that i feel completely embarrassed for you. stop trying to get attention in the game and just level up, get better gears or better yet go buy some alz with all your money lol. maybe then you wont suk so much in war and accuse others of hacking. Everyone in cabal knows lennium does not hack. and when it comes to hack... i assure you no one knows more than i do lmao. so shut up, stop crying, go buy alz, get better gears, get bringer (if you can) or simply...quit? hahahahhaha

That matter how much time i am in the t2?..
    Agien i am not the only one are say he is an hacker , I got more 3 people who said he mf and root them !
    Okay no belive one pearson fine , but there are more 3 !
    If the GM's and the compeny of the game dont ban them so what now? people can keep hacking..
    That isnt a fun anymore .. People who do pay to play and enjoy the game just facked cus of some noob use hacking ...
    If the GMS are not help so there no reason to keep play becouse then will become more hackers ...

And yeah i use USD for enjoy the game ) you got problem?? ..
    And not only me ) then my boyfriend are play and use cash to and he's brother ) 3 already will quit afther me
    And our account did use more then 300$ already so i dont think the compeny will be wanna lose players who did pay.
    lol your a girl... sorry... excuse myself for flaming at a girl who doesnt know any better hahaha. and you spent 300 dollars in the game already? dam you can get like 6 bill in the game!! what did u do with the money hahaha why do you guys still lose in war?!?!? omg...

Shadow Titanium
    Look under my char ! there is a root skill ! look at my buffs .. you see any root?? becouse i dont ..

This char is an hacker and i am not the only one are say that ! once i run afther him when he had no hp , he use war potions and get all the hp up when i was attacking him...
    This player is an bad hacker , and if u gonna say that he isnt or all this bullI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ please dont write anything .
    What a joke, guess you don't know cabal and it's skill glitchs bc sometimes root can take the sp cd apperance and it will be on the same duration as root duhh

Get off forums!

Shadow Titanium
    And for lennium lmao full forci an eof+8 and still easy to take down and if he can't beat you he would call father handjob lol happend more than once, even the squishy classes can kill him I've seen xi pro wiz lol and then Miavii and even Cathy I named mostly fas but that's the ppl I saw and Cassey but then sweethealer showed up and Miavii and Cassey started sPam killing her so she was in town

Quote Originally Posted by SoooRite View Post
    And for lennium lmao full forci an eof+8 and still easy to take down and if he can't beat you he would call father handjob lol happend more than once, even the squishy classes can kill him I've seen xi pro wiz lol and then Miavii and even Cathy I named mostly fas but that's the ppl I saw and Cassey but then sweethealer showed up and Miavii and Cassey started sPam killing her so she was in town
    I remember that day but who are you again?

Like everyone else said, next time take a video. Photo is crap. I always get rooted without the debuff showing on the right side.

lol guys u talk like i am noob ! i got 3 chars all over 160+ ... i know play cabal and i got a really nice gears lol ! all my set is 7% amp..
    So dont say i got pwn.. that he killed me really not care me , the thing care is that i got rooted ! and i am sure of it , there was no FB close each to rooted me , and i will tell the people who said the same to write in the topic about how they rooted and got mf from him

Quote Originally Posted by XDestroyerWIX View Post
    lmao one retarded kid seriously hahahaha. i have never even heard of a hack that lets you use other class skills. ive heard of speed hack, wall hack and no delay hack. but wtf fs rooting? someone else rooted your ass and you too noob in war to see who it was or realize it was someone else. lmao lennium hack... you funny kid G.T.F.O
    And u do all of the above tsk tsk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast