Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Unblocking banned accounts

Unblocking banned accounts

I do not know why this system hasnt been in place yet for an established gaming company as estsoft.

I am sure many players out there have accounts that they feel have been wrongfully banned based on the 'all-powerful, all-knowing' gameguard detection system.

Instead of providing generic heartless replies to heartfelt pleas to unblock accounts, why not provide a means to unblock accounts for everyone who feels they have been wronged.

For example, have a system whereby first time offenders who have been banned will be able to pay a fine to unblock their accounts AFTER being shown evidence of third party software they may have had running unknowingly in their background while Cabal is running. This way, the evidence shown will justify the fine they have to pay and also, they will know not to run those programs again while playing cabal. Repeat offenders will face exponentially steep fines to unban their accounts and perhaps after a 3rd time being banned, THEN have the permanent BAN in place.

Having your account permanently banned with no redemption whatsoever on the first instance IS DEMORALISING AND UNFAIR.

Also, this proposed system is a means for estsoft to earn more money which is what the company is all about afterall no?

I would appreciate any serious feedback from the GMs to this issue.
    Last edited by meezeus; 04-09-2011 at 05:04 PM.

yes and have them register on sex offender list, ops i mean cheater offender list so we know which ones have been banned previously.

lolwut

start over brochacho; it will be quicker
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by synkit View Post
    r u a redneck? all i see you is on forum trolling and suggesting people they should do the negatives things they dont wanna do for their hard work...what other better things than trolling on forum...why dont you start over your boring ass life and stop trolling here cuz im sure everybody is sick of your stinky breath...keep it coming cuz even your parents are having a hard time keeping your smart mouth shut...
    lol'd

i would feel worse if they really did work hard for it, ironyyy.

umad cuz i get intranets here in hicksville bro? i bring my 4-0 five nine diesel chevy ford 4x9 up there to missippi creek n stomp some mudd holes with your grams.

huh?? im asking you. you seriously cereal? i dont believe you.

ontopic: op start over/ hide yo kids, hide yo wifee
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 04-10-2011 at 11:24 AM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned for a reason or even for fun........ Make a ticket call it a day. Eat ice cream and let G.M's do their job =].
    Taste MY Wolf Fang Fist WooooHoooo

Titanium
    Snow ain't no troll >.> she's just telling it how it is. You bot/hack you get banned. No second chances. Soz broseph.

Quote Originally Posted by joshyv33 View Post
    Snow ain't no troll >.> she's just telling it how it is. You bot/hack you get banned. No second chances. Soz broseph.
    where in NY do you live?!?

You deserve to be banned