Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Game Crashing

Exclamation Game Crashing

Ok, so I've already sent in one ticket that [GM] Kato was kind enough to answer, but all the suggestions that he told me did not work. When I login to Cabal, I have about 1-2 minutes (I'm not exaggerating on this) before Cabal just closes. No warning message, no pop-up, no error message. It just closes. This started happening after the Episode VI release, before the release I was running Cabal just fine. Today I un-installed and re-installed Cabal and it's STILL doing this. Why is this happening

yea i get teh same thing as well ~.~

things go white or the game just stops and crashes >>>

Pretty Soon, You-Tube, Twitter, Myspace, and Facebook are gonna combine and be called "YOU-TWIT-MY-FACE"!!!

Yeah, skills and NPC's used to turn white for me too, so I bought more RAM (bringing me up to a total of 1022MB now) thinking it would help. Now NPC's and skills don't turn white, but I still d/c after 2-3 minutes. -_-

+1+1+1+1 =(
    i cnt play now 4 the update EP VI
    i hv the same problem

try and update your vid drivers
    Ayeka

I just got my graphics card working a week ago, so I know that my drivers are up to date.

I had the same issue until I found the answer on some forum for this. My page pool size was 0 somehow. >.<.

I had to go to Registry > My Computer > HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SYSTEM > CurrentControlSet > Control > Session Manager > Memory Management. Then on the right hand side change the "PagedPoolSize" value to 10000000.

There are other values that you can use. I cant remember now. :P. BTW. I used to get error code 6 and crash every 2 minutes or so. After doing this..... The game runs sooooo smooth.

Hope this helps.