Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AMP VS CD /pve/pvp both

Banned

AMP VS CD /pve/pvp both

I recently bought a FA in trade,well traded my FB for it.

1:budget it 2.1Billion alz.

i need to ask a few decent FA players about this class...

1: i came up with these stats(well i need to know what's good for pvp/pve together.)

2: TG amp build.(mix)

M.Atk:1100
    def:847.
    amp:57
    CD:122(using +11 amp orb+2 slot+11)
    53/53rate.
    HP:4001

CD build.
    M.Atk:1088
    CD 160.(using topaz+11 orb/36CD orb+forcium+11 2 slot.
    def:869
    rate:53/53
    amp:50
    HP 4133

currently would like to know also if 2 slot forcium+11 orb beats 36CD/40+11 topaz orb.
    Also,when you pvp with 2 forcium orb+11,what's ur maximum dmg.high and low def people

RedOsmium
    Search character builder and damage calculator.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

what level are u?
    LV<139 go amp
    LV>139 go cdi pretty much the basic rules

Banned
    170,I don't know anything about FA...well after reading a lot on many different forums i see,2 slot is good base all the way people say!...but i do not use orbs,i am full TG build now...136str,227dex,910int..(runes int str dex.) i use crystals now..i'm not that rich..i now have 1100 base attack magic.50amp 145CD.
    Last edited by Notic; 08-09-2011 at 11:35 AM. Reason: wrote FB instead of FA

Banned
    Sage27, incorrect, It still really varies. In fact, lower lvl's with amp doesn't increase their all that much. Amp is direct multiplier of your BASE m atk add onto the attack. Where as, crit damage is direct multiplier of what is dealt. Consider the fact that majority of 139 have pretty low defense, crit is more likely to deal more damage.

@Notic This topic's been gone over a lot, if you just look at what's posted in the past 1-2 pages, you'd see about 4-5 on the same discussion. 20% dmg forc orb indeed beats 36% dmg topaz. The difference is 40 m atk, which is greater than 16% crit dmg. (EX: Ros9 = Cr+1, the difference between the two is 10 m atk + 16 def or 5 cd).

Breaking it down / Summarize

FA should use duo Forcium orb +11 for the huge m atk gain, which significantly increase bm2 and normal pvp damage.
    Forcium 20% CD > Forcium 7 Amp in average damage. The only exceptions (when 7 amp > 20 cdi) is the skill Crit shot and Fa's Bm2 damage.

I crit about 1.1k - 1.2k to lower def people, higher def player / class such as WA, I can crit low as 800, maybe even less.

I'd recommend

www.cabalc.com

Be sure to set the skill lvl to 20, it's default is at 9!

Banned
    I kinda have to agree with you...but i use crystals...cheaper for me and my magic base is still high( good?) and i guess it's x2 2 slot crystals good eh.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Notic View Post
    I kinda have to agree with you...but i use crystals...cheaper for me and my magic base is still high( good?) and i guess it's x2 2 slot crystals good eh.
    no amount of telling u mix is good for BOTH pve/pvp will change ur mind so go and move along now...(and someone said 'nuf of the troll thread lol), in the first place ur using crystals so...

seeing as u come from an FB class
    well traded my FB for it.
    which u know nothing about lol
    170,I don't know anything about FB...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    no amount of telling u mix is good for BOTH pve/pvp.l
    No by definition, mix should be in the "ok" catagory of both pvp pve.
    **2x 20% dmg orb is stronger in PVP and PVE mobs, but weaker against heavy def boss ie: pluma, ic2's final boss's first and 2nd form.
    **2x amp orb is weaker against regular pve mobs, stronger against high def bosses in bm2.
    **Hybrid is just between both, specializes in nothing.

Remember, 7 amp and 20 cdi is NOT equal, therefore having a hybrid is just a personal choice. Think about it, if you love both PVP and PVE in cabal, you should prioritize PVP because every little damage matters. Where as PVE, tough dungeon relies on your party, and as an FA you'd spend a lot of time healing.. where as all the solo-able dungeon are do-able with 20% dmg orb (it's not like 7 amp is THAT much stronger than 20 cdi in bm2 that makes a huge impact on how fast you are killing something). Since 20% cdi does higher damage against normal mobs (you can crit like 400 more damage to a "wall" in dungeon from 40% cdi), it'll make up for the slight time loss against big bosses.

Regardless, it should be noted that +11 on an orb is priority. If your budget is low, please consider that even a +11 10% crit dmg orb is stronger than +9 amp.

and Notic.. If you do use crystal, do remember that 3 m atk from each weapon slot makes 6 m atk, which is almost an entire upgrade. It makes a difference!

Banned
    Icywave on a new troll account

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Icywave on a new troll account
    Isn't he banned for hacking or something? i haven't been on in cabal in like forever...just got a break from college...5 months to play so i make the most of it...sorry Cathy i'm a new guy not him...although i've been checking up on the forums while in class ... well i guess thanks silvx

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast