Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Martial FA War

Martial FA War

How to score high pts as a MFA in war? also post any video that can be helpful
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

The same as any FA.
    Characters: JoneFA - Level 16x FA (capella) [banned]

Battle boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 7 - forcium

Martial boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 3 - titanium *new*

Buying list:
    -Battle Cart Lv3: 300k each
    -Battle Cart Lv4: 1m each
    -Osmium Battleboots 2 slots +0: 8m each
    -Thunder Discs Lv4: 4m each
    -Soul Disc Lv2: 5m per stack

This was my only war video when I was martial, its old! and thats not how I war anymore, but its still a nw video.

In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    This was my only war video when I was martial, its old! and thats not how I war anymore, but its still a nw video.

What made you change from MFA to forcy build? more def +hp for a little less m atk?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Miavii, do you have any videos of how you currently do war?

Battle boot crafter:

Martial boot crafter:

Buying list:

Quote Originally Posted by jone View Post
    The same as any FA.
    Nope, martial FA is mostly deal with dmg since they have like 40-50 more m.att then forcy FA.

make an example like a 16x FA in t4, if they are using same weapon like forcy orb+11 20%dmg, mFA's m.att will be around 1.1k+ base, but your defense will be like 820-830 if you are wearing whole set OSM +11 martial, so when you 1vs1 a FB or FS in bm1+aura+LW, still a 2hit material. If you talking about about a forcy amp FA with same weapon, your m.att probably around 1050-1060, but your defense with forcy +11 set defense should be around 1k. At least you dont get 2hit XD

They have their own advantage and disadvantage, But I will go forcy amp for sure since you are not only use your char in war, if you go to dungeon with mFA is kinda hard to survive. I rather tank a little bit more, that's mean I can cast more skill and do more dmg.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by TankAlluBicheS View Post
    Nope, martial FA is mostly deal with dmg since they have like 40-50 more m.att then forcy FA.

make an example like a 16x FA in t4, if they are using same weapon like forcy orb+11 20%dmg, mFA's m.att will be around 1.1k+ base, but your defense will be like 820-830 if you are wearing whole set OSM +11 martial, so when you 1vs1 a FB or FS in bm1+aura+LW, still a 2hit material. If you talking about about a forcy amp FA with same weapon, your m.att probably around 1050-1060, but your defense with forcy +11 set defense should be around 1k. At least you dont get 2hit XD

They have their own advantage and disadvantage, But I will go forcy amp for sure since you are not only use your char in war, if you go to dungeon with mFA is kinda hard to survive. I rather tank a little bit more, that's mean I can cast more skill and do more dmg.
    Spoken like someone who's never played or even seen a FA.
    Last edited by chainlock; 06-22-2011 at 08:59 PM.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Quote Originally Posted by TankAlluBicheS View Post

I guess you're right, but the basics for FA are really the same.

-Keep shooting
    -Try not to die

Correct me if I'm wrong. Of all people, you would know I'm not the greatest at war.
    Last edited by jone; 06-22-2011 at 08:50 PM.

Battle boot crafter:

Martial boot crafter:

Buying list:

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    Spoken like someone who'se never played or even seen a FA.
    Spoken like someone who just bored and wanna start something

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    Spoken like someone who'se never played or even seen a FA.
    Pretty sure you don't need that apostrophe.

Battle boot crafter:

Martial boot crafter:

Buying list:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast