Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AMP VS CD /pve/pvp both

Banned
    And yeah" sorry i don't know how to double quote yet..yes i do know using crystals=6 less m atk...I'm using forcium boots(FA)+11 amp... only one i got ..but yeah..thanks a lot for everything

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvusX View Post
    **Hybrid is just between both, specializes in nothing.
    hence, i wrote BOTH?

Remember, 7 amp and 20 cdi is NOT equal
    that's fairly obvious

therefore having a hybrid is just a personal choice
    'nuf said

Regardless, it should be noted that +11 on an orb is priority.
    again, fairly obvious that's why u don't compare diffrent pluses OF SAME TIER WEAP inb4spurcomesinwitharetardedremark

and Notic.. If you do use crystal, do remember that 3 m atk from each weapon slot makes 6 m atk, which is almost an entire upgrade. It makes a difference!
    and his str and dex are more than what he needs for his TG set (same requires as osm) cuz he's sporting crystals, all those wasted int stats....but i'm not gonna tell him about it 'cuz as I said he's made up his mind.

lastly, that's how u multiple quote (instead of double posting addressing the same person).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    hence, i wrote BOTH?

that's fairly obvious

'nuf said

again, fairly obvious that's why u don't compare diffrent pluses OF SAME TIER WEAP inb4spurcomesinwitharetardedremark

and his str and dex are more than what he needs for his TG set (same requires as osm) cuz he's sporting crystals, all those wasted int stats....but i'm not gonna tell him about it 'cuz as I said he's made up his mind.

lastly, that's how u multiple quote (instead of double posting addressing the same person).
    lol I'm using forcium FA shoes +11

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Notic View Post
    2: TG amp build.(mix)
    was taking from there...

that amp piece u posted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notic View Post
    lol I'm using forcium FA shoes +11
    which I admit I missed (or prolly didnt bother to read anymore) was an after-the-fact post.

Still gl and go now on ur merry way. Ur stats are not just decent but good; u have the level after all. But I wouldn't dispense with the mamp if i were u.

Quote Originally Posted by SilvusX View Post
    Sage27, incorrect, It still really varies. In fact, lower lvl's with amp doesn't increase their all that much. Amp is direct multiplier of your BASE m atk add onto the attack. Where as, crit damage is direct multiplier of what is dealt. Consider the fact that majority of 139 have pretty low defense, crit is more likely to deal more damage.

@Notic This topic's been gone over a lot, if you just look at what's posted in the past 1-2 pages, you'd see about 4-5 on the same discussion. 20% dmg forc orb indeed beats 36% dmg topaz. The difference is 40 m atk, which is greater than 16% crit dmg. (EX: Ros9 = Cr+1, the difference between the two is 10 m atk + 16 def or 5 cd).

Breaking it down / Summarize

FA should use duo Forcium orb +11 for the huge m atk gain, which significantly increase bm2 and normal pvp damage.
    Forcium 20% CD > Forcium 7 Amp in average damage. The only exceptions (when 7 amp > 20 cdi) is the skill Crit shot and Fa's Bm2 damage.

I crit about 1.1k - 1.2k to lower def people, higher def player / class such as WA, I can crit low as 800, maybe even less.

I'd recommend

www.cabalc.com

Be sure to set the skill lvl to 20, it's default is at 9!
    i said basically, lol didnt mean "actually" if u wanna put it specific terms yes go for 2 slot orbs forcy ... good luck finding them, but i knew a few people selling amp +11 orbs at a pretty low price too...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage27 View Post
    i said basically, lol didnt mean "actually" if u wanna put it specific terms yes go for 2 slot orbs forcy ... good luck finding them, but i knew a few people selling amp +11 orbs at a pretty low price too...
    Basically = Generally, Actually = Realistically. So you are saying, generally amp > cd for 139 and under but realistically 2 slot forcy orb is the best ??. You are giving bad advice because it's simply not true. low lvls = low m atk, amplifying low m atk = medicore results.

I don't understand your "Good luck finding them" either, I've seen enough of them dropped in ic2. You knowing people selling +11 amp orb at lower price is also irrelevant in this discussion. Players under lvl 139 generally cannot afford orbs going at 900m ~ unless they have a main to support it, or is an alz buyer.

Learn to put up an argument, write your reason why amp > cd for lvl 139's, or you are just embarrassing yourself with your senseless posts.
    Last edited by SilvusX; 08-04-2011 at 01:17 AM.

Banned
    hi sprites :>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    hi sprites :>
    hi dear cathy the 13th!

Flirty FA's =.=
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Osmium
    omg. miavii, my love, has resurfaced!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast