Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AMP VS CD /pve/pvp both

Correct me if I'm wrong:

For PvP ---> High Crit wins the most.

For PvE ---> High AMP wins the most with BM2, Aura, AoS. But Crit build is better on normal mobs.

Assuming you have those stats below (it's possible to build like those or higher):

#High Crit build:

- M.attack: 1100.
    - AMP: 51.
    - Max crit rate: 56.
    - Crit rate 42.
    - Crit damage: 166.
    - Add damage: 30.

# High AMP build:

- M.attack: 1100.
    - AMP: 72.
    - Max crit rate: 56.
    - Crit rate 42.
    - Crit damage: 110.
    - Add damage: 30.

Put it all in www.cabalc.com and check it for both Pvp + Pve.

So I think SilvusX is right.

My 2cents.

p/s I like Amp build more than Crit build for dungeon solo .

Edited: 72% AMP not 71%.
    Last edited by Liva; 08-19-2011 at 09:16 PM.

Banned
    There just two problem with your test, 71 amp isn't realistic, especially with that 110% cdi.

a 14% amp orb is almost non-existent, the only one I've seen was haniel's orb.
    2x bos7 = 14 amp, 2x orb 7 amp = 14 amp, eos8 = 5 amp, k-red = 3 amp, suit + boot + glove + helm (assuming 7 amp 20-25 dmg) = 28 amp
    14 + 14 + 5 + 3 + 28 = 64 amp. potentially 4 amp from rune, then that'd be 68, you'd need 3 amp in pet to get there. items like eos8, bos7, amp rune lvl4 are very hard to obtain so it's already semi-unrealistic for casual players

with the given setup, you can gain 10 cdi from aop+6, 30% dmg from 2x cr+2, 24-25 dmg from helm, 10% from k-red, 20% from base = 95%

~~~~~~~~
    I would say 51% amp with 166% cdi is more obtainable.
    My setup with just eos7, amp'd boot suit glove, bos6 and an amp rune would nearly be there and if I have cr+2 and aop6, i'd be there for the crit damage.

secondly, testing on 42 rate favors amp greatly. Having 50~51 rate, you'll see the "average" damage going up. With merg ring and k-red, Fa can easily obtain 45 rate then With rol2 event ring, you can easily obtain 50 rate.

for sure 7 amp -> 10 cdi, but 20 cdi is going to beat 7 amp in most cases. If you done a bm2 test, it's true that amp outdamages 20% crit orbs, HOWEVER the damage difference is very minimal. Over the duration of 90 seconds (bm2), last time i tested amp beats 20% dmg by few thousand damage. Which is easily made up with 3~ lance at most.

I advise 20% crit damage because stand up pvp is won by whoever crit the most, and for me personally it's more fun to be able see your self hitting bigger damage, and have the potential to 1-2 shot people in chan 20 (high cd lets you do this).
    Last edited by SilvusX; 08-19-2011 at 08:40 PM.

For AMP full build I got it from:

- Head - Suit - Boots - Gloves = 28. The helm is 24 CD 7 rate 7 AMP.

- BoS +7 x2 = 8 x2 = 16.

- Pet = 2.

- Rune = 4.

- Forcy Orb 7amp x2 = 14.

- K-red = 5.

- EoS +6 = 3.

Total: 72% AMP. It was a wrong typo for 71.

Can get more tho with Han's 14% Orb, EoS +8, Pet 3%..... ---> I think some well equiped FA can get pass 80% IF they want.

-------------------------------------------------------

For full Crit build I got from:

- Helm = 40.

- Forcy Orb 20 x2 = 40.

- K-red= 10

- CR+2 15 x2 = 30.

- AoP +6 = 10

- Self crit = 20.

- RoS+10 = 10 (optional, choose what ever u want).

- Merg's ring = 1.

- Rune = 5.

Total: 166% CD.

Can get more from Epic craft Orbs and 1 more CR +2, pet with more CD in slots..... ---> Again. 170% and over IF they want.

Rate:

- Merg's ring = 15.

- 3rd slot on Helm = 7.

- Self rate + Forcy rate = 17.

- K-red = 3.

Total: 42% CR.

I can get to 50% if I use 24/15 helm. But I'm trying to go for AMP build atm. I don't do War much cuz there is a lot of AoE + Dmg hacker in there now.

The M.attack is base on Forcy Orbs. I put 1100 for the obtainable number. I really want to test it on Lycanus' Orbs if I have a chance on looting a good one. How is ur opinion ?

And I'm sure that CD > AMP build on PvP, works good on normal mobs in PvE and in Dungeons mobs. But soloing high lvl bosses AMP is awesome . In case that if someone is too rich they might use 2 sets on both situation. But imo CD set is the must should have.

As you said in high lvl dungeons like FT2, FA heal the most in time. It's true, nothing wrong. So it's hard to get the benefit of AMP on bosses. That's why I usually let my comrades die like a big noob while running FT2. Funny sh!t out there =)).
    My 2 cents...............

Also like I said. I usually run dungeons + solo bosses my self. So AMP build is the way to go. But if some day we can get more AMP from other items (Bikes, pet slots, Earring - Bracelets slots......). I'm doub that AMP will be better for FA on both Pvp + Pve. 42% Crit rate is good enough on AMP build. For CD build it needs to be higher (50 and over if possible) to take the benefit from crit because more Rate = more chance to get Crit dmg as we all know.

P/S: Forcy amp orbs are cheaper than 20 CD orbs. So on the 24/7/7 AMP helm is cheaper than 40/7 CD helm. that's what I can see from the markets on both server. I also believe that Forcy will not be the best gear until......... who knows that Cabal will still alive at that time.

Conclusion: 2 choices for FA in Pvp and Pve I think. Cheaper but works good. Dont need to aim for the best of best. Save money and sell back Alz for future. LOL

Damn wish I could buy AoP +6 @@.

P/s2: As I can see that many ppl are getting their honor rank higher and higher. So which mean the resist for CD and Crit rate are getting higher. However, there is only 1 item has resist for AMP at 5%.

Moreover, some ppl would take the resist Crit dmg belt for PvP becuz nowaday everyone would go for Crit damage build for their characters. But this is just an optional opinion of mine. Not so many ppl are using it though. So I wonder that they want to take the base damage (AMP) more or they want to take the Crit damage more ? Umm I'm so stupid can't answer.

Well ppl have many options to do with their character then....
    Last edited by Liva; 08-20-2011 at 08:16 PM.

Banned
    forget crit dmg and amp. go add damage build.
    my 2 cents....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    forget crit dmg and amp. go add damage build.
    my 2 cents....
    hi, i think you are better at trollin than icywave!@@@

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvusX View Post
    hi, i think you are better at trollin than icywave!@@@
    I think you jelly of my 1800 add damage. 2 bar pluma sup?

Banned
    you no lifer! ran over 1 million LiD for that insane title, much?

how about min dmg build lol. FA will be a beast!

Wait, that's a joke right? o-o
    Characters: JoneFA - Level 16x FA (capella) [banned]

Battle boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 7 - forcium

Martial boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 3 - titanium *new*

Buying list:
    -Battle Cart Lv3: 300k each
    -Battle Cart Lv4: 1m each
    -Osmium Battleboots 2 slots +0: 8m each
    -Thunder Discs Lv4: 4m each
    -Soul Disc Lv2: 5m per stack