Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CD has hackers in it.

Quote Originally Posted by xRaginx View Post
    .CollateralDmg does not allow hacking/scamming of any kind
    .before posting anything that may result in you looking as a lier plz contact our GM or any GL availabe
    top left cornor 36 seconds

http://youtu.be/XAEuJ_umT2c

yeah guys CD doesn't hack^

Banned
    lol yeah we hack that's why we make vids of each other hacking and post them on youtube... your a really smart person eyes.... you still in grade 1?
    Quote Originally Posted by stealth305 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by 3osanka View Post
    lol yeah we hack that's why we make vids of each other hacking and post them on youtube... your a really smart person eyes.... you still in grade 1?
    haha so you deny the hacks that he did in that video? the super fast bm2 moves AND the fact that he just teleported to that spot? lolz and the person who did the video iz 1 of my old friends. He said he waz frapsing to see if he really did hack. nd hey if im in 1st grade than u must be the lil sperm in ur pathetic dads ball sack...lolz or your just blind idk wich of the 2^^ maybe both...^^

Banned
    seems like your pretty dumb.. what i was saying is he wasn't 100% sure if he was hacking so he did it to show it to GL and us to see what we think about it... also #1 rule for CD is no hackers... after we saw he did that he got kicked out of guild for doing it even tho we aren't 100% maybe it was a lag or whatever but to us it did look like a hack and kicked him from guild.. im guessing your in your dads ball sack now..
    haha so you deny the hacks that he did in that video? the super fast bm2 moves AND the fact that he just teleported to that spot? lolz and the person who did the video iz 1 of my old friends. He said he waz frapsing to see if he really did hack. nd hey if im in 1st grade than u must be the lil sperm in ur pathetic dads ball sack...lolz or your just blind idk wich of the 2^^ maybe both...^^

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by 3osanka View Post
    also #1 rule for CD is no hackers... after we saw he did that he got kicked out of guild for doing it even tho we aren't 100% maybe it was a lag or whatever but to us it did look like a hack and kicked him from guild.. im guessing your in your dads ball sack now..

Looks like CD missed kicking one out Heard you guys use hacks not for war but for dungeons. interesting~

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffle View Post
    Lol? nice fake character name.
    which one is suppose to be fake? lol
    solo isnt for sure

Banned
    lol 3ballslefttoshrink lmao u make no sense nd that person waz kicked
    nd the guy who said im obnoxious maybe i am to ppl i dnt like O.o?hate me!!!!!!!!!
    you all jump on the hate CD bandwagon but it seems ur mad for these simple reasons
    .we defend each other if ur guild dnt then u I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    .we gangbang y cuz eh sometimes were boored its fun to us dnt be mad its not to u
    .3 umm just wanted to write long paragraphs like some of you love me yet?

First off that Hackdemon got kick from guild when we found out that he was hacking, 2nd off we dont hack in dungeon, otherwise we would be on the 10 parties in dungeons. 3rd off that pic that you posted does not prove anything, all it proves some one offering you hacks from my guild, but being that pm system of some people in guild is hacked and some how the hackers have been able to break through est soft database again, these hackers are sending mail with not just from my guildies, but other players as well from other guilds. If you dont believe me just wait and see I have already submitted a ticket and i will be posting a vid of me receiving pm's and not being logged on. If you dont believe me try pming me in game now, it say i am not logged in or do not exist, I cant even send pms' or receive, so before you go trashing my guild like always check yourself and stop QQ,
    MagicalStar NA First 190 Cap WI
    zxLunaxz 14X Proc FB
    xMiwako 12x Proc FA
    Guild Master to the 1 and only
    CollateralDamage

Banned

swear we kicked that guy for doin so O.O or amm i wrong

Banned
    btw i soloed hacked code disk the new dung meng i 2 bar the whole sht i waz like slow azz FS bm retarget FTW go go go go go

i got B.S hacks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast