Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: upgrading guide

My god... Poor soul

lol i like ur upgade system

Quote Originally Posted by Lann View Post
    u guys arent as bad as unsanctified wasted 14bil and sold his eof8 and everything on trying to +14 a sig 40/7 helm when he has a 40/7 osm helm and never listened to me when i told him not to + that sig helm
    fixed
    Last edited by Lovextreme; 01-03-2012 at 07:16 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ipawn2 View Post
    Amazing how billions of alz worth of gear breaks down into millions of alz worth of junk

wow

Shadow Titanium
    First of all, if losing alz from buying cores and failing upgrades is something that bothers you, then don't buy cores....just build a good blader and spam the hell out of chaos arena....500k for entry and you get all the cores you ever need without losing hundreds of millions of alz.

Secondly, EST doesn't want you to have upgrading easy because they want you to buy item shop stuff so you can finally +15 your gears....the easier they make upgrading the less money they'll make from item shop.

Third, if you want the best success, then use 100% enhanced cores only and safeguards....no enhanced cores won't give you a huge increase in success chance but if you fail you only drop 1 grade instead of two...that alone saves you quit a few cores...

Finally, if you don't like any of the above...then just buy your gears already +10 or higher and live with that....otherwise quit and play another game.

I hate the upgrading system too, but I refuse to let a system mechanic that's not catered to making my game experience better make me upset enought to quit or whine to the GM's or developers until they make things easier.....as soon as they do then those same people will be on these forums whining again about how every noob is running around in full +15 gears.

Sorry can't have it both ways...it's a game, if you fail, so what...keep trying or quit trying...not like you can't compete with +7 - +9 gears anyway...that's all to it in my opinion.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345