Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: THE ULTIMATE TROLL HAS BEEN DEFEATED, how wonderful.

O.o this is just lame
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Banned
    lies, all lies.

A few typos and you are an expert on someone's writing skills. Thats nice. I'm happy for you. If you get your kicks out of finding typos, the forum is full of them. Have at it; chase those typo offenders down.

Ta da. Typo Finder to the rescue! Saving the forum from the dastardly low lives who dare to misspell a word.

"Oh, Save us, Typo Finder. There are so many typos! What ever shall we do?" My hero!

<3

Jasmyn lvl 149 sfs Mercury
    DivineGuardians

Some things are just worth fighting for, and some things aren't.

"You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run."
    "You never count your money when your sittin' at the table. There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ceyenne View Post
    Fyi, since you do not know my reading level or for that matter, anything about me, there is no way you can make an educated determination as to what my lexile average is. However, I can assure that it is very high.
    Why do you act like you're intelligent?

yup yup hehe act I are intelegent and maybe them guys mite found i interastung to now wat we be taking bout yup yup
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Quote Originally Posted by ceyenne View Post
    A few typos and you are an expert on someone's writing skills. Thats nice. I'm happy for you. If you get your kicks out of finding typos, the forum is full of them. Have at it; chase those typo offenders down.

Ta da. Typo Finder to the rescue! Saving the forum from the dastardly low lives who dare to misspell a word.

"Oh, Save us, Typo Finder. There are so many typos! What ever shall we do?" My hero!

<3
    I try. Oh and the word "typo" isn't interchangeable with "grammar skills".

These guys caught my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    Why do you act like you're intelligent?
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by carowe27 View Post
    yup yup hehe act I are intelegent and maybe them guys mite found i interastung to now wat we be taking bout yup yup
    +2

Banned
    how has this thread turned into a battle :S

The female left the kitchen and then tried to act smart. Someone had to put her back in her place.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post

I beat the ultimate troll, and I'm very proud ^^
    A) Kiddos like you were probably never trolled by nemesis or tank [a few of the good ones that seemingly died out shortly after EST took over]
    B) I could probably find 3 trolls better than him on the first page of this general discussion section or somewhere within this topic
    C) If your the one who brought down the "Ultimate troll" I fear for the abilities of future generations of trolls
    D) Assuming he was indeed the "ultimate troll" he must have been the only troll left
    D) Above all else, Gz?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LastHour View Post
    A) Kiddos like you were probably never trolled by nemesis or tank [a few of the good ones that seemingly died out shortly after EST took over]
    B) I could probably find 3 trolls better than him on the first page of this general discussion section or somewhere within this topic
    C) If your the one who brought down the "Ultimate troll" I fear for the abilities of future generations of trolls
    D) Assuming he was indeed the "ultimate troll" he must have been the only troll left
    D) Above all else, Gz?
    He won't troll you, because he worships the ground that famous high-lvls walk on. He's horrible. anyone that knows him knows how much of a troll he is. He makes me want to drown myself in puke. He manages to get his char's KOS'd by entire channels in less than a day.

If you've never been trolled by him, how can you be so quick to judge?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast