Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Hey xDarkChaos/Gen/Stryke

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    not sure what you're refering to seeing as i'm single and deployed to Iraq right now. Which is more for our country than you'll ever do.
    I dont see you in facebook val o,o
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

Quote Originally Posted by elviento View Post
    Thnx bro, he will just try to continue trollign some other way again.
    Crafters look out for each other (not the guild). And I'm not one to be dishonest or lie unless ordered by a higher ranking officer or NCO above me in my direct CoC or it involves with the release of information that could do harm to our nation. I apply the same mindset to everything i do, including games.

I dont see you in facebook val o,o
    you just messaged me though...
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 08-03-2011 at 10:58 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by ITooTMyShid View Post
    LOOOOOOL DUDE you and soclose Brought alz just to put your crafting up to make money and call your self a merchant ?? PFFTTTTTTT all your shiet over priced no one want that keep trying =D

60% of your guild buys alz so u have no right to talk explain all these new members with forcy amp already and get 7/40 helms in less than a week? i played 3 years and dont even have half of that stuff but u new ppl get it in less than a week? and i thought tang was bad lol

Chismoso...dont know why people get in what ever is not their bussiness. Heik just for that comment...I will try to farm for bringer...and then when bringer I will change nation, or just not war all that week. Want to be in my bussiness and others....let us make you part of it.
    lol go ahead and take bringer, procs are used to going to war and not having a bringer anyways ;p. Knowing that the only way u can get bringer is by building up ur score urself, because ive seen u in action on both sides of the field. And as far as the "i have the gears+skill" that u have, and from what ive seen i have to say lFantasionl > You so far. But if u claim to have gear + skill how about working, earning and contributing in war for bringer instead of just farming for it like darkgen and running around being his personal tower puppet? All that gear and u have to build/farm towers for it, now what does that say about your "skill"? You got none.

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

nobody care plz close

stupid retard....darkgen ask me to do this...and I have the gears and skills....I dont like to war with venus procs[specially when a guild under potential development thinks is already godly or so], your are nothing bro....just letting you know. I left warring long time ago and dedicated to crafting...

this FOB has more value than you, you should be ashame. WHen you are better than me you have permission to talk...so I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.
    As far as I've seen, there hasn't been one single person on this game/forums that said that you had any type of "skill" as a FB. Just sayin'.

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

nobody care plz closed

Titanium
    its just a game

I could've sworn theres a rule about flaming -_-

HighSonata (BL) - LVL 16x - FAIL
    PrideSonata (WA) - LVL 11x - MIA
    WarSonata (FS) - LVL 109
    MDMAmphetamine (FA) - LVL 79 "Hoping to be Bringer" one day..

I could've sworn theres a rule about flaming -_-

HighSonata (BL) - LVL 16x - FAIL
    PrideSonata (WA) - LVL 11x - MIA
    WarSonata (FS) - LVL 109
    MDMAmphetamine (FA) - LVL 79 "Hoping to be Bringer" one day..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast