Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hey xDarkChaos/Gen/Stryke

Osmium
    what's "dis I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥" mean

hahahhahaha i was killing his noob fb "that build tower for him" last night lol his score like 300 something atm....

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by elviento View Post
    Chismoso...dont know why people get in what ever is not their bussiness. Heik just for that comment...I will try to farm for bringer...and then when bringer I will change nation, or just not war all that week. Want to be in my bussiness and others....let us make you part of it.
    LOL wow ur serious about it......i got nothing against u farming for bringer u know, i only said that cuz 1. u barely war, 2. even if u war u show up with 15 min left. so i rather let brolic or someone who wars seriously. i mean if anyone have the "gears and skills" for bringer go for it. and if u really do get bringer, its fine u going cap -> less wl for us, i wouldnt say proc doesnt care about bonus but at least 80% of proc <in war lobby> = apoc not really care about bonus? most of them 180 and i dont grind at all, i didnt even go to last bonus war thats how much i care lol
    well ya, i guess im used to see apoc getting bringers but u can try. its just maybe u should get a wizzy or something to farm, cuz 1 of my guildy farmed 4xx with half of his current gears 1 year ago without all kinds of updates, even brolic got 378 > ur 3xx and he is not standing in point like u did farming towers non stop. i dont think fb is the right class for tower farming <.< unless u wanna spam some 30% amp pot for 50min non stop.
    good luck on ur bringer =]
    Last edited by Ash; 08-05-2011 at 03:13 AM.

Titanium
    ok here is the ss. this is my low lvl fa with crap gears a few months ago no tyrant ring or anything, and no tower farming. Wizzy or FA is way to go for tower farming bringer. and since ur so rich ur fa or wizzy can probably do like 500s on tower farming? just dont do it on ur fb it will be really tiring elviento =/

Quote Originally Posted by elviento View Post
    Chismoso...dont know why people get in what ever is not their bussiness. Heik just for that comment...I will try to farm for bringer...and then when bringer I will change nation, or just not war all that week. Want to be in my bussiness and others....let us make you part of it.
    It is Nation war. It's not "one person" war or "me" war. What you do, especially in a small war, is going to be everyone else's business because we are forced to work with each other in order to win.
    If everyone went to nation war, didn't party, and didn't work with everyone else around them, then Est might as well have made nation war a dungeon with NPC's instead of other players.
    But just like how people need a party to beat certain dungeons, or a party to level with, or a guild to play with, so does nation war need the cooperation of the the people in it.
    This isn't directed towards you specifically, I'm saying in general people look down on others that farm because it is selfish and doesn't help "the nation." So yes, it will be the business of the other people in the war.

On another note, Viento what a long way you've come from the "humble" little spanish boy I knew just trying to get his craft up. You used to be cool, but nowadays it looks like you're just like every other cabron on this game with a "power trip."
    Last edited by SilentM; 08-05-2011 at 03:54 AM.
    The Lady has Spoken

Shadow Titanium
    Venus war - take u couple mins to run arround to find an enemy.
    Merc war- enemy run arround to find you.

Venus war is suk - join Merc war.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post
    It is Nation war. It's not "one person" war or "me" war. What you do, especially in a small war, is going to be everyone else's business because we are forced to work with each other in order to win.
    If everyone went to nation war, didn't party, and didn't work with everyone else around them, then Est might as well have made nation war a dungeon with NPC's instead of other players.
    But just like how people need a party to beat certain dungeons, or a party to level with, or a guild to play with, so does nation war need the cooperation of the the people in it.
    This isn't directed towards you specifically, I'm saying in general people look down on others that farm because it is selfish and doesn't help "the nation." So yes, it will be the business of the other people in the war.

On another note, Viento what a long way you've come from the "humble" little spanish boy I knew just trying to get his craft up. You used to be cool, but nowadays it looks like you're just like every other cabron on this game with a "power trip."
    Oh he's still cool, but when people make fun of you (anyone in general), you tend to react a little harsher. Personally, I think people take it too seriously, but I do get annoyed when people don't even try (by that I mean listen to people who know what they're talking about, which tends to be players who have played over 2 years)
    War is fun with a win or loss, it's just how you win or lose that takes out of that. If you don't listen and lose because of it, then it's not worth it. But if you lose and you kept it close because you listened, then it's worth it.
    Learn some small things about war like how useful towers are. Don't take them for granted no matter how small the war is. Sure you risk alz, but that's easy to get back (just sell a couple uch and voila all paid for. Seriously) War is cheap to be honest, so don't be afraid to lose 3-5m (that's 2-4 uch to sell omg what a hugh loss *sarcastically*)
    Don't just rush into combat. go in pairs at least. 2 heads are better than 1 right (or two fighters in this case)?
    I'd post more but I have to get to sleep.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345