Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Phone Support

Phone Support

Come on.... If Blizzard, Word Of Warcraft runners, and WOW BLOWS, can have phone support why can't you guys? 1. Players would be more satisfied and more likely to stay, 2. Problems and Issues would be addressed to you faster and more efficient. I know you guys are busy, and I know the world all in all is all about making money, but your investors and players, investors being the players that pay from level booster, buy from your item shop etc... should have that kind of support. It's needed.

i agree and i dop atleast 50 every cpl weeks, they should but it is a free to play mmo and thas y they dont have a call support team... in wow u play to subscribe n if im righ they have an itemshop too... soo they get even more cash to work with unlike cabal

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ikilledhomer View Post
    Come on.... If Blizzard, Word Of Warcraft runners, and WOW BLOWS, can have phone support why can't you guys? 1. Players would be more satisfied and more likely to stay, 2. Problems and Issues would be addressed to you faster and more efficient. I know you guys are busy, and I know the world all in all is all about making money, but your investors and players, investors being the players that pay from level booster, buy from your item shop etc... should have that kind of support. It's needed.
    LOL..... i wonder how many calls they would get in a day if this happens..

Acid aren't you in NWA? o.o and yea, but still, they need to have it because the majority of the players buy prem and buy from item shop. Yes a much lower % than WOW because WOW is all pay or no play...but still....would be very nice to have it...

Quote Originally Posted by Magicammp View Post
    LOL..... i wonder how many calls they would get in a day if this happens..
    Idk to be honest.... I guess it just depends on how many abusers are in cabal haha

areed and no... nwa doesnt pay much attention to new guildees.. i kept gettin ignored and noonce cared so i left and now im remaking my old guild from back in the day

btw, who r u ingame? name here dont look familiar

Quote Originally Posted by acidmeltdown View Post
    areed and no... nwa doesnt pay much attention to new guildees.. i kept gettin ignored and noonce cared so i left and now im remaking my old guild from back in the day
    Oh wow, I used to be in there too, I knew I knew your name from some where....

Quote Originally Posted by acidmeltdown View Post
    btw, who r u ingame? name here dont look familiar
    TheOldWiz, Ianman<---Warrior, I am sellin my Wiz and going back to my 1st class xD

If they do have phone ass., Can I choose Daisy pick up the phone? xD