Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gms please do something about nation war. Its unfair

Gms please do something about nation war. Its unfair

Theirs ALWAYS the same peple sagemster and a couple othrs calling the game within 15 mins, So how are low lvls supposd to get their 30 points when theirs always same people ruining the fun for everyone. Atleast 10 peple say in shouting Dont call game Dont call game let peple get their 30 points first but they dont listen. atleast make it so people that have been waiting all hour get their 30 or something

Banned
    Qqqqqqqq ur complainit cuz u dont get in b4 waitlist, and ur blaming gms for ur I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ty lvl and skills im sorry u want gms to hold ur hand?

learn 2 red dot com. i said people its hard for them to get their 30 points when war ends so fast

Learn 2 type.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

lemme gus t1

Banned
    Hi gaise im from da t1 impact stabbin like a bawssss

I think they're talking about T2.. If so, you just need to get a hold of some decent gear. I always score more than 30 during those 15 minute games. All you have to do is run into a big group of them, and just spam aoe's. It gets me points reallly fast. Faster than hitting guardians and building.

sup bro i quit my main and farm t2 to call game in 15 mins, u jelly belly like sexy melly?

Shadow Titanium
    lol? you complain.. when me and sage get over 110+ points in 15 mins and 60% of procs cant reach 30? how is that our fault? and also we didnt call the war.. it was someone else so get it right

I've had a big problem with wars on Venus. Apparently all of my skills will be doing the same amount of damage as if I were attacking a mob, I believe that part of the damage amplifier buff was to do 5x.
    So I don't know what that is about but I don't like it.

Another thing is that people should not be able to continually twink in a single bracket. But people will just do that for honor or miracle cubes. What they should do is roll up all three rewards from WEXP and just make those a standard reward at the end of the war. Like part of the screen where you hand out the capsule cubes.
    Then people can just use their WEXP for shineguard or sigmetal cubes.

That way people can't stay in a single bracket forever, and instead they will get moved up to the next bracket from the exp they get eventually.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast