Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Est stop ripping off people...community pls read and vote on these dumb requirement!!

Titanium

Thumbs down Est stop ripping off people...community pls read and vote on these dumb requirement!!

EST, why do you let people purchase lv1 pet at any level, but you put a stupid requirement of level 100+ to purchase a "SLEEP KIT lv1" HOW DOES THIS MAKE SENSE TO YOU??? PLS GUYS, VOTE FOR THEM ALLOW THESE LOW LVL SLEEPING KIT BE PURCHASE AROUND LV30 OR SOMETHING. THIS REQUIREMENT OF LV 100+ FOR SOMETHING THAT IS LV1 PET??? EXPLAIN, EST BECAUSE I DO NOT SEE YOUR PURPOSE OF A LV1 SLEEPING KIT BEING LV.100 TO PURCHASE. LV 100 TO PURCHASE A HARDNESS POTION LV1 TO NPC FOR 10MIL? WHO IS YOUR BUSINESS ANALYST, EST? THEY MUST OF FAIL! VOTE GUYS, CUZ I THINK THESE REQUIREMENTS FOR LOW LEVEL CASH SHOP ITEMS ARE STUPID!

Shadow Titanium
    FREE Gilad Shalit

So you can't buy2win.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Quote Originally Posted by star21 View Post
    EST, why do you let people purchase lv1 pet at any level, but you put a stupid requirement of level 100+ to purchase a "SLEEP KIT lv1" HOW DOES THIS MAKE SENSE TO YOU??? PLS GUYS, VOTE FOR THEM ALLOW THESE LOW LVL SLEEPING KIT BE PURCHASE AROUND LV30 OR SOMETHING. THIS REQUIREMENT OF LV 100+ FOR SOMETHING THAT IS LV1 PET??? EXPLAIN, EST BECAUSE I DO NOT SEE YOUR PURPOSE OF A LV1 SLEEPING KIT BEING LV.100 TO PURCHASE. LV 100 TO PURCHASE A HARDNESS POTION LV1 TO NPC FOR 10MIL? WHO IS YOUR BUSINESS ANALYST, EST? THEY MUST OF FAIL! VOTE GUYS, CUZ I THINK THESE REQUIREMENTS FOR LOW LEVEL CASH SHOP ITEMS ARE STUPID!
    Why didn't you make this a poll post then if you wanted ppl to vote?

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Well it's very easy to get to level 100 you can probably get it within a day or two now with how much exp you get off story quests now. I mean com'on some of the new story quests jump you 2-3 levels just by talking to 5 people. But I do agree that the lower level cash shop items shouldn't be restricted to 100 the level 30 cap was good enough for stuff like that.

lrn2level