Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attension GM's:

Banned
    So no one get's confused from Orlando Florida, living in Miami with ex wife.

Attension GM's:

Att: [GM]'s it has been advised to take this matter to small claims court due to the amount spent "in game" GoCash is over $500 usd in the state of law. Check transcripts of my record of how much usd i've spent into cabal online over the years, around $35,000 usd. I've sent tickets in past an they have been closed without related fixed notice. If this issue isn't fix in two weeks notice be sure to hear from my lawyer, thank you.

what issue are you talking about ?

Banned
    Events that i cannot participate because they put my points on hold for some unknown reason.

thats not good we are spending real money on this game. I havr had big problems like buying event booster that will not work with plat preem

lol ESTsoft corp is worth billions, i highly doubt a small claims court would even need representation seeing as how all the money you spent was on pixels, and the services are provided as-is. Regardless ESTsoft doesn't look at your purchase history when deciding priority of answering tickets. Billing department and game bugs/errors are two different departments on the subsections of categories in the help desk ticket. All services/items you purchased are not guaranteed to function without unforseen techincal problems, infact is specifically says they are not in the TOS.

Nothing you purchased is owned by you in any way, and is rather irrelevant; I like that you think somehow your ticket or issue would be addressed or taken more seriously then others because you spent "adurr-hurr" amount of money in cash shop. (coming from 2gs in OGP, and less then 200 in EST) 35g is just spedmoney, probably shoulda went the fiery route, then again you might be banned if you did that so yeah..
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    Yes same thing happened to me, i sent tickets in but they closed them without fixing the problem. But spending all that money and not to be able to do the events is the last straw.

Banned
    What are you talking about this is a legittiment complaint? State of law if you spend over $500 usd you can still take anyone, company to court.

lol its not funny I have wasted money also on this game

state of law? lmao...

Missing out on a event and then using your total balance of purchased vitual currency as the amount the event is valued at? Lol are you high?

regardless of where you live, or anyone else, the maximum for small claims varies by state, but most are 5,000-7,500 limit on small claims, so the 35,000$ you "value" your account at isnt even relevant to missing out on a event because your "points are put on hold", they are two separate and completely unrelated issues. I could see your lawyer lols, yea bro you missed that event cuz they dun froze your points meng, we got a good case here, guiz we gunna make moneys. brb off to mcdonalds in my ford explorer, Lols.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    dam wow who spent 35 thousand on Cabal wow u could of gave it to me and i would of gave u a <removed>
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 08-08-2011 at 09:27 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast