Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Free burningcrow

Titanium
    Lol look at all this scrub/weaklings who cant win me in game haha

bm1 hack, alz buying, early combo(?), wat else?

alz drop from sky? Gm gave me gears? 2min solo ic2, duped gear, speed hack, map hack?

more accusation for you to throw at me

All i see is accusations and accusations plotting to ban me lol. Coz they infact have no skills in game to win me.

proof please

Btw GMs, many people impersonating as one another in game, please check my acc properly and those ppl above too based on their ip. Hu knows they are hackers or alz buyers.

Btw, Your King Has Arrived:

LOL it's dam funny u mentioned impersonations because I have heard from many people while I was away u was tryin to scamm using with my name.....dude might as well quit while we are ahead... And if anyone here does any of those things u urself listed it's you..so tell gms to search my acc again cause I'm clean.. Have a nice day sir

Titanium
    lol very naive much mr brusky? one person say someone hack, n u hook on to that. rofl. My account have been investigated 3 times - all because of useless people sendig useless tickets to help desk. And guess hwat ive been back all those 3 times. i wonder what you guys were plotting again to ban me. lol anyway, i dont need no wa or fb to pwn you, any character wil do and yea you can keep saying" he hacks" when i pwn u so bad. Have a good day mr brusky

Btw,Your King Has Arrived:

Banned
    hmm back in the day when u had BlackList member when u paid someone to join your guild lol ? there is alot more then just that's
    let me guess your gonna say its bs all this that's

Well I see u didnt deny the fact that U were caught tryin to scam people with my name but hey if ur soo I innocent then I'll just wait to see ur Alz buyin @ss in the game then won't I and you wouldn't be the first to pwn me so I just really Dun give a flyin fawk... In fact if u was dangling off a cliff and all u needed was a Fawk I just wouldnt give u any so pls go jump off a cliff k?

Titanium

Lightbulb

Hmm you say iw ills ay everything is bs? rofl Playing revese psychology? haha

Well if i say all your accusations is false, you will just say its bs

Back to you. Sigh Cabalians these days, will do anything possible in order to ban someone.

Banned
    i really couldn't care less if ur get unban or perm ban its just a game don't take it to srs LOL

btw if your the king u must be one lame as king playing cabal sir!

Titanium
    Well since im blocked and these fools are plotting it, let me just open up on them :

1) yumichi:

You know what type of person she(he) is? lol A weak player who gain confidence by saying good thinsg abt himself. Eg in war, he will say" wow look at how i tank this and that" while bringer and the rest are doing so much more better job. And when he dies, he will balme the caps," why no one defend, im the only one defend"

Piece of advice: dun go running into caps if you cnt tank them and dun blame caps always as tho ure so strong. ure one weak ass that OTZ cn kill u without his gloves lol

Sakura/ xyui/xdiva: lol talking as tho ure clean? procs have been complaining about you damage hack lol. And oh yea wen u were on ur bl, how was farming 24/7 on gurdians felt? then last min wen suicide to procs to gain dmg? lol Im not syaing it, all those caps in t2 (including yumichi) complained abt ur noobness

kakakak: is jus a random troll loser - hu gt pwn by me and now QQ-ing his way in rofl - dunr eli pay much attention to him. (1 line for him) lol

anyway, yea say i hack etc. i care? u already ban me wat else can u do? just wait till im back

oh yea screenies of me 117 wa beating that noob 139fb(yumichi) inw ar more kills + more pts

Um me being weak and nuby is nothin new and since when did I err say good things bout myself? Find me one moment hmm?
    Also Only a handful of caps in t3 do Sh!t in there and i will say again the rest don't do squat.. At times me and the bringer have to take care of junk that others caps dun wanna do... They dun wanna push/def all they all care bout is hit guard hit guard hit guard so yea if u see someone doin something wrong correct them. Also like I said before I can't kill in pvp to save my life...war is wat I can do besides otz always been better than me.

And when I run into proc mob and die at least i die tryin to do something unlike some people who abandon base under attk and go farm or stand in base waitin for fight to come to them.. And since when did I ever go to war to score higher.. Why bother when there are always gonna be farmers and hackers in there. I always tell people idgaf bout points.. It's wat I contribute And attain from the wars I like
    I just thnk god for my 150 points and move along.

Lord knows what u did to get those kills ur actin all high and mighty about..just go shove ur score up ur arse

Good day

When there are things you dun understand find out more bout it dun just run ur mouth cus ull be wrong

Titanium
    lol well any cap will know ure weak and u know it. And you not praising urself 24/7 ROFL epiciest lie ever. Everyone knows that, they just kept quiet lol. Maybe ss urself will do

Btw, your King Has Arrived:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast