Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 55

Thread: Free burningcrow

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Irox View Post
    You know what type of person she(he) is? lol A weak player who gain confidence by saying good thinsg abt himself. Eg in war, he will say" wow look at how i tank this and that" while bringer and the rest are doing so much more better job. And when he dies, he will balme the caps," why no one defend, im the only one defend"

    burning still plays cabal, thought he quit cuz hes so bad o.o

    That sure does sound like something burning would do......
    Last edited by ihazshield; 08-11-2011 at 01:37 AM.

  2. #32
    Drei Valdoroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Guild: Seireitei
    Posts
    3,798
    From looking at the gears he's giving away, those are likely alternate gears, which they are not bad, which means he has good gear therfore does alot of damage. Too many newer players see others hit very hard and instantly assume it's a hack. They also do not put into to account that there is damage reduction, which is maxed at 20%. Damage reduction is 1% per lvl under the person you're attacking and it's not only on crits. It's x% for all hits you do. So a lvl 130 hits a lvl 150 of -20% on All attacks. That's also how people assume other's are hackers.
    There have been a ton of random bannings in the late months and most of them are wrong. It's more likely that a player did not like another and hit the report button and they were banned temp later on after the GM found it to be a false report. They need to add a system of recording what player's reported to keep track of wrong reports so that they know who is doing it just to ban others and who is doing it to report actual botters and hackers.
    Damage hackers are not that common compared to the other main hacks.

    This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: valdorothkai@gmail.com

  3. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    26
    There's hackers everywhere. I say ban them all. If there is adequate proof.

    HighSonata (BL) - LVL 16x - FAIL
    PrideSonata (WA) - LVL 11x - MIA
    WarSonata (FS) - LVL 109
    MDMAmphetamine (FA) - LVL 79 "Hoping to be Bringer" one day..

  4. #34
    Titanium
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by ihazshield View Post
    burning still plays cabal, thought he quit cuz hes so bad o.o

    That sure does sound like something burning would do......

    Bro i know we cross each other few times but u know me, if i nid hacks, i wont nid to farm tower rmb? I wud have taken bringer in a flash...1 hit everybody ,bm2 always. Bro you have to trust me on this. Ppl trying to get me ban when they got pwn in war.

  5. #35
    Titanium
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    From looking at the gears he's giving away, those are likely alternate gears, which they are not bad, which means he has good gear therfore does alot of damage. Too many newer players see others hit very hard and instantly assume it's a hack. They also do not put into to account that there is damage reduction, which is maxed at 20%. Damage reduction is 1% per lvl under the person you're attacking and it's not only on crits. It's x% for all hits you do. So a lvl 130 hits a lvl 150 of -20% on All attacks. That's also how people assume other's are hackers.
    There have been a ton of random bannings in the late months and most of them are wrong. It's more likely that a player did not like another and hit the report button and they were banned temp later on after the GM found it to be a false report. They need to add a system of recording what player's reported to keep track of wrong reports so that they know who is doing it just to ban others and who is doing it to report actual botters and hackers.
    Damage hackers are not that common compared to the other main hacks.

    Thanks alot for your kind words and support. One person brought up that i hack and all the noobs started rallying just to get me ban. Got investigated 3 times past 2 months. each time my ban last for 1-2 weeks. Im getting tired of Cabal's block b4 investigation system.

    If i ever hack, i would be selling eof+8 forci +11 gears , resdo +15 etc... and i woudl be bringer. I tried my best at bringer many times- ended up 2nd and if i do hack again, bringer is easy job. Again, it is easy to get confused by hu is hacking and hu is not nowadays as many hackers are around. WHy would i hack when i have an acc with 80/14 daik +15, +14 osm kat and forci greaves +10 in acc wit 2 seof+7 and 2 kred. and some other gears inw arehouse. I will call myself dumb if i did that.

    Again no proof was shown and allegations after allegations is threwn. Pathetic and desparate much

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Irox View Post
    Thanks alot for your kind words and support. One person brought up that i hack and all the noobs started rallying just to get me ban. Got investigated 3 times past 2 months. each time my ban last for 1-2 weeks. Im getting tired of Cabal's block b4 investigation system.

    If i ever hack, i would be selling eof+8 forci +11 gears , resdo +15 etc... and i woudl be bringer. I tried my best at bringer many times- ended up 2nd and if i do hack again, bringer is easy job. Again, it is easy to get confused by hu is hacking and hu is not nowadays as many hackers are around. WHy would i hack when i have an acc with 80/14 daik +15, +14 osm kat and forci greaves +10 in acc wit 2 seof+7 and 2 kred. and some other gears inw arehouse. I will call myself dumb if i did that.

    Again no proof was shown and allegations after allegations is threwn. Pathetic and desparate much
    make it more obvious that you buy alz

  7. #37
    Junior Member oOSakuraOo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    My house :D!
    Posts
    22
    lol im farm with my bl guardians damn idk how take 8659 kills. u say i only farm guardians xD.Why ppl never say me i use hack dmg or something?? i know how to play any class in tg see from cabal Eu my fs lv 94 completer 30/144 http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/116226956-4.jpg 63/4 kill/die and 267 score tank with this lv is hard---this with my wa http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/107500269-4.jpg long time ago . http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/116473332-4.jpg cabal NA best wizzy xD 244 score i take more score dont have ss http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/115539433-4.jpg 49/0 lv91 .With my friend char iestrella http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/114128747-4.jpg before update lod. U need hack only for take same score spam bm1 after die all time many ppl in caps see u. Bye king of hack,and this acc not is my only use for report hacks.

  8. #38
    Titanium
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    82
    lol raging much ahahha. Why ? u dont like when ppl do that to u? well i dont like that too. SS of the lame one off war? rofl. 90% farming 10% u actually did something. Thx for farming for us n gain bases not saying its bad

    Proof of me hacking pls

  9. #39
    Junior Member oOSakuraOo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    My house :D!
    Posts
    22
    no i not raging xD ask gm proof of hack.Who calling u 90% farming? i remember in tg u suicide all time proc base and coming bm1 after die.

  10. #40
    Drei Valdoroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Guild: Seireitei
    Posts
    3,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakakakakakakakaka View Post
    make it more obvious that you buy alz
    They can't ban people for that anymore. They sell alz themselves.

    This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: valdorothkai@gmail.com

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •