Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Free burningcrow

Quote Originally Posted by Irox View Post
    You have wasted my precious time in selling my gears. Please do hurry and prove im innocent. Im 100% sure and pls tell me the reason im banned for? Falling for hackers' trick to ban ppl is lame.
    idk what to say its proly a mistake bro or some reported a lag glitch and thought u was hacking in war est CAREFULY read on stuff like this before baning ppl u make your costumers very unhappy when u make fatel mistakes

he wasnt even hacking that much meng

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    idk what to say its proly a mistake bro or some reported a lag glitch and thought u was hacking in war est CAREFULY read on stuff like this before baning ppl u make your costumers very unhappy when u make fatel mistakes
    Thank you very much for your kind words. Was selling gears to quit cabal. But hackers had something else on their mine. Or rather haters. Pathetic much, i was quitting and they go and do such a thing.

Played and i agree i spend lots of ecoins(GM check) on cabal, why? To get ban? GM just block people when someone send them a ticket complaining then investigate later.

Banned
    Proof of me hacking pls
    don't need to post proof here when i have already sent in a hd ticket, only gms need to see the proof

Thank you very much for your kind words. Was selling gears to quit cabal. But hackers had something else on their mine. Or rather haters. Pathetic much, i was quitting and they go and do such a thing.

Played and i agree i spend lots of ecoins(GM check) on cabal, why? To get ban? GM just block people when someone send them a ticket complaining then investigate later.
    check your inbox to and dont worry to much on it it prly a mistake u proly be banned for a month like others

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    check your inbox to and dont worry to much on it it prly a mistake u proly be banned for a month like others
    Didn't you scam some guy gdfo.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Titanium
    GMs,

Please hurry up and investigate my acc. Again i say im 100% sure that i dont hack with my acc.

If i did , pls post it on forum for everyone to see and dont censor my name. Shame me in public. Pls investigate.

hahahhaah got baned? owned

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oOSakuraOo View Post
    sakura lmao i love this lol PERMABANNED

lmao iBeast did u accused me of hackin b4 now ur banned hmm lol?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast