Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: New player needs some insight into the game.

Smile New player needs some insight into the game.

First off im not going to introduce myself since no one cares anyways i want to know what is the funniest/easiest to level/decent in pvp class i should play. second if anyone could provide a link to a guide for that class so i dont screw it up that would be great too. plus a lvling guide wouldn't hurt thanks for all who post in advance and il post which class i choose when i make him.

horrible just horrible

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Banned
    Try a blader. Great for mob, bosses, Good defense and HP , and Good in PvP . If you want more power and def, go for a warrior but you lose some speed in your attacks.

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    WA- Easiest to play really, easy to gear, easy to level. Straight up melee class. Decent DPS, high HP, good defense, great tank
    BL- Probably one of the harder classes to play in the game. Good in PvE solo role, decent DPS normally, BM2 very high DPS if you are quick, has a high Dexterity and Defense Rate, probably the most selfish class in the game imo if you look at their buffs.
    FB- Like BL, one of the harder classes to play right, pain the tail to level solo early to mid game, decent DPS, but their strong suit is in their debuffs, BMs, and aura modes, pretty squishy otherwise. One of the 2 classes that can swing either melee or magic based and pull it off, aka Hybrid classes (Sword sFB, Hybrid hFB, or Magic mFB subclasses).
    FS- Decent Melee class, decent Magic Class, can swing either way like FB. FS can be monsters if played right in either their Sword sFS or Magic mFS rolls if you know what you are doing. High defense, decent HP, secondary to a WA as a tank if the DPS is high enough. Gearing one right can be expensive as their DPS is based off getting a good base attack with amp, and they are luck based, depending a lot on critical rate and crit damage. Pretty easy to solo a lot of things early on to about lvl 120-140ish.
    FA- One of the highest DPS in the game, though at a cost of defense and HP compared to the previous 4. One of the better PvP/PK/War classes in the game. Also one of the best support classes with all their buffs and healing skills they have making them a key class in a party. One of the deadliest BM2 modes like BL BM2 claws, FA BM2 Twin Pistols chew through anything quickly.
    WI- The Second high magic based DPS classes like the FA, and support class. Fastest moving class in the game on foot (dash->blink->fade step->dash->blink->fade step), like FA BM2, WI BM2 mode is the second multi-target modes allowing them to cast at 2 sepperate targets at a time. Has the largest number of AoE range 4 skills in the game, and one of the best PvE stun locks in the game. Also another class with low HP as trade off for all the DPS and movement they have, as well as support/party buffs in their bag of tricks.

So basically depends all on the playing style you prefer really. Have fun.

Retired
    Account Passed On