Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Who made a powerful player be a impotent man?

Who made a powerful player be a impotent man?

I am on the top three of Kradia server ,I can assure that I just spent 1335 dollars(all buy items) on www.buygamegolds.com. Attain these honor all by myself .But when I saw so many player use cheating program .Maybe it's the time i should leave.It's lose meaning.
    There is no sense that people use plug-in.Today i'd like to share my feelings to you.
    I am a senior maple story player.At very first,I play maplestory from 16years old to 20 years old.At that time,it only had four jobs.Many people thought i am naive.But this is my only hobby.That is called love.Even when it do a revision.I didn't give up.But now i decide quite for only one reason —damn bot.
    All world are filled with bot.They use bot for attracting and killing monsters.Game hacker let them be invincible. The majority of customers are discussing about bot like what bot is more usfiul,where and when i should use bot.Most people are proud of using bot,people who wants to testing the bot will be a crminal.I never use bot and they regard me as a Pauper Pauper.This game called maple story.To be honest,I am not poor.I am even richer than many other people.I worked in a well-known enterprises and my monthly salary is over 10000dollars.At very first, maplestory has just opened ,all people use snowboard to hit mushroom.Nobody said that's boring and tired.There's no one give up this game at that time,The biggest funny of game is playing.That's fun of leveling up and getting equipment all by yourself.If you need game gold you can buy it.Although I spent more than 1300dollars on this game.I use the all money buy items,never buy a bot. Because i have my hand and brain.I know the real fun of playing game.But now the player who is full of class dare say he is none bot player.If really has none bot full class players,one or two?My brother and I ( we are both white collar,only bought some game gold from dodommo,we level up all by fighting monsters and do tasks ).We surely dare say we never use a bot for four years and never thought we should use a bot.
    I admit that many players are very young in maplestory.They are not mature,just want to level up fast and be super-cool.Then they will change a new game to play.A player who is 200 level can't defeat a 100 level monster when he closed the cheating program.Even 1000 level made no sense,poor you!!!

Cool story bro

well im gonna reply to this cause im bored waiting for m/a

so uhm, first of all.. lol... Not sure what maple story has to do with Cabal :P

second of all, not trying to be rude, but your english can be a bit confusing to read. This point being, if people have trouble reading part of it, they wont read all of it. After that fact, people will be racist, and discriminate.

To the point, yes I agree with you. I hate botters and hackers as well. They play a game.. Let me change that phrase, they leave their computer on a game, to play itself. They waste electricity, and their own money to run these things to get nothing out of it. Yes I understand none of us get anything out of games, but we do get enjoyment, and hobbies. Hacking and botting is neither of these. If you want to start a game, play it right. Dont like playing like that? Make your own game, or play 1-player. Most people dont care if someone hacks/bots. But lots of the time it ruins others gameplay which is a big let down.

So ya theres my 2-cents on this. Enjoy your gaming.

wtf meng?

he's mad .