Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi I'm new

this game that nub meng

haha thanks for all the enthuasim. So blader seems pretty cool anyone got a good guide somewhere? and what do you guys mean by the drama?

korean drama rule bro you should watch one

Quote Originally Posted by greedyw265 View Post
    haha thanks for all the enthuasim. So blader seems pretty cool anyone got a good guide somewhere? and what do you guys mean by the drama?
    Well the first place I'd start looking is under the Class Discussion Tab and fingding threads that are about building the class and whatnot.
    Here's a link to the suggested skills:
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...d-Skill-Levels
    Here's Chippo's thread on altered key bindings:
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...ndings-(Blader)

As for others, often look at gear comparisons too to see what you should aim for.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Thanks valdorth I'm checking them out right now

And as to the korean drama I seen a few, not my style.

So just got on played for a bit and have a few questions that I need help with.

Whenever I select a monster and i press let say stab slash, my character just uses the skill but doens't actually use it on the monster. I have to press the normal attack key then it'll hit it first and after that it'll use the skill. Is that how it was designed or I am doing something wrong?

Also is there a key to set my character to keep on running forward? like i press it once then it just goes instead of holding down w all the time.

For the first question, there's an option in the "game" tab of the options menu called "Show skill animation" turn that off. What that option does is make it so your character can use the skill to show it's animation without doing damage or taking MP or anything. When you turn that option off, the game will actually use the skill as intended.

As for the second question, as far as I'm aware there is no option for that.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by greedyw265 View Post
    So just got on played for a bit and have a few questions that I need help with.

Whenever I select a monster and i press let say stab slash, my character just uses the skill but doens't actually use it on the monster. I have to press the normal attack key then it'll hit it first and after that it'll use the skill. Is that how it was designed or I am doing something wrong?

Also is there a key to set my character to keep on running forward? like i press it once then it just goes instead of holding down w all the time.

Hmm weird case. I wouldnt say its about the skill animation as when he says he press his skill button, his char wont attack the monster however when he press teh default attack button, he atatcks the monster. I have came across that issue before. Give me some time to think abt it or maybe u have solved it.

Thanks Shaded it worked that was the problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12