Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ATTENTION: When you see a GM PMing you in game

Hello there! go take a screen and check the Ver of it, it'd be the same , also go check BabyWizard kid on BI ch 5! that would proof my point , i wont get caught, and also im done posting pictures!

Banned
    Nice ign u got thur on ur ss fake gmkato inb4 20b ban

Quote Originally Posted by ZetsubouSensei View Post
    Nice ign u got thur on ur ss fake gmkato inb4 20b ban
    i lol'd =D i aint getting banned , i've been doing this since Globals camed to our server (no ofence to the global players, but they are kinda retarded and easy scamming) and GMs just banned me one out of a total of 7 accounts ( and another 13 blank accounts LOL)

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by 112112 View Post

Hello there! go take a screen and check the Ver of it, it'd be the same , also go check BabyWizard kid on BI ch 5! that would proof my point , i wont get caught, and also im done posting pictures!
    this is pretty easy to do bro, been able to do it since a long time ago. client side stuff ftl bro bro

Titanium
    With the amount of people you scammed. ESTsoft can file a lawsuit against you, for the damages you've caused. They also have your e-mail address, ip address and your first and last name.

But if they don't sue you, there's still a very high chance you will get banned one of these days. Enjoy your numbered days, continue playing so your hard work will only go to waste while these GMs get paid each day to ban your dumb retarded butt.

1 for GMs - 0 for loser.

This would be my very last post on this forum! im out of here, ima go play Blade & Soul (Closed Beta tho), Good bye yall , if i ever came back to cabal ima wisper you Sprite O.O so we can hang up for a bit! hahaha , kbye

blade and soul llol

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Is that why your accounts got Permanently Blocked and how your friends had their accounts Permanently Blocked as well? Anyone and everyone who associate themselves with you will be Permanently Blocked.

If anyone found his main character(s) let us know and we'll investigate this immediately and take the appropriate action.

Oh, Btw. I enjoy reading your tickets, it makes me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Inb4blocks!

Oh wait. Too late, Bear got you son!
    I lol'd.

Osmium
    hi dromar~!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234