Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
I can confirm that LastHour's Calculator is accurate as I tested it with both my FB and FS. Also, it has a built in option to calculate if a mob has x def or HL/ PC are in play. Overall, high amp tends to lean towards pve and high cd leans towards pvp. Just remember that after 200% all cd is 1/2 it's normal value, so 210% is actually 205%.

To create an accurate ratio would depend entirely on the setting (pve? pvp? war?) and the target's defense and also if it is combo (adds 0,10, or 20% cd to hits). Which have enough interbetween changing values that it's too difficult to do, unless you have ALOT of free time. As I have alot of free time, I may delve into this for fun.
I never quite understood the whole combo adding damage thing...or at least I haven't observed it myself. The only thing I could see it doing is increasing the minimum damage you do on a non-critical hit for melee characters (no idea about magic characters though). As far as I know, crits never vary using the same gear unless a buff or debuff of some kind is in effect.

Feel free to chime in if you can help me get this straight