Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Amp and CD Are Equal To...

better question who cares

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    true but i get what he saying he should have said if u have cd/attack/amp u have is 1 for all of them sept the one he tryingto figure out is the best like if i had 1 attack/1 cd and 2 amp vs 1 attack 2 cd and 1 amp witch is better
    Well that one isn't too hard to test out using the dmg calculator. Most classes bm2 is stronger with amp, while cd is better for pvp/ war. (pvp shouldn't even be thought about since it's really just whoever crits first and second). So what does he want to be better in? Also, most people don't put into consideration that there is resist cd/ amp too, which also is effective.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Well that one isn't too hard to test out using the dmg calculator. Most classes bm2 is stronger with amp, while cd is better for pvp/ war. (pvp shouldn't even be thought about since it's really just whoever crits first and second). So what does he want to be better in? Also, most people don't put into consideration that there is resist cd/ amp too, which also is effective.
    yea me get your point but i dont go by dmg calculater i put my stats in and it says i do 949 on a ww crit and i do close to 1.3 on ww crit (test it out in pvp against my party member wit 920 def

and i put the enemy def at 900

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123