Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hey i just started cabal im level 60 and...

Question hey i just started cabal im level 60 and...

id like to know great setups for pvp ex nation war for the FA class, and just tips in general any help or replies at all is very humbled.
    like what to do around what level what gear is good and id just like to say im digging cabal and i just bought my first pet, and how do i level it up i have no idea haha..

so could somebody please help with the following...

what to use and how to use it in pvp..
    what gear is good for force archer in pvp and dungeons..
    any help/tips with dungeons is appreciated..
    and what tips you have for my class (FA) is appreciated..
    how do i level up my pet..

ive looked up force archer guides and stuff but i dont understand it because im very new to the game i just downloaded it like two weeks ago and im highly loving it so far i'd just prefer some help and not be such a noob haha.. thanks everyone to who replies!

hi
    quit

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

hey hah

Banned
    hey be kind

hmm, lv 60, i think u can just go and stay stit/aqua for the time being and quest alot (while using your pet to level it). get any skill which fancies u, but hold onto the following until endgame --- critical shot, shadowshot, lances (about 2-3), and ofc ur gmast and completer skills too. Stunlock the way to go in pve, and kd/kb in pvp.

general tips tho towrds endgame:

your target stats: magic amp 50-60, cd 150, def is 800+ (tg) to 900+ (forci) set, cr of 50% at least don't settle for anything less, mattk of 1.1k, hp of 5k, what else? i think that should cover it.
    u all set to go. gl and hf with the awesome FA^^ lol

so how do i level my pet and how do i get good gear, im a complete noob idk anything haha but ive got potential dont forget

Believe in yourself!!??!?!

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

please only use constructive replies that i can use thank you.

Banned
    Just use ur pet. It will grow up lol. QUESTS. Hit dual trans. Do the dungeons which become available even if u have to die a thousand deaths. Spam the cows in RS, etc.

Don't ask for shortcuts. Shortcuts just take the fun out of everything. Or u want me to say just buy everything --- a lvl 180 char complete with gear and everything? lol. Understand that those people became bored and rerolled to something else lol. But if ur really a sincere newb (see what i did there? i didn't call u noob, lol), then i suggest u go through the whole process of developing your fave char. It's well worth your while.

oh load up on INT in the end. INT is good for u while making sure you pump in just enough str and dex for ur fave set and weap. And use orbs.

All I can say for now. When u hit 115 and can start using forciums, don't hesitate to post again.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Just use ur pet. It will grow up lol. QUESTS. Hit dual trans. Do the dungeons which become available even if u have to die a thousand deaths. Spam the cows in RS, etc.

Don't ask for shortcuts. Shortcuts just take the fun out of everything. Or u want me to say just buy everything --- a lvl 180 char complete with gear and everything? lol. Understand that those people became bored and rerolled to something else lol. But if ur really a sincere newb (see what i did there? i didn't call u noob, lol), then i suggest u go through the whole process of developing your fave char. It's well worth your while.

oh load up on INT in the end. INT is good for u while making sure you pump in just enough str and dex for ur fave set and weap. And use orbs.

All I can say for now. When u hit 115 and can start using forciums, don't hesitate to post again.
    thank you much appreciated,and oh no i dont want the quick way out im not new to online games just new to this one i wanted a change and i liked this game and i want to do everything possible to build a strong character, if you have any FA gear you dont use anymore or its not worth anything a lower level player could use it would be nice if you loaned or gave it to me because my gear right now is epic fail haha ..

spam crit shot
    uhh get some amp gear..
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast