Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Do we really have to wait 2 more months for the Island of Saints update?

Do we really have to wait 2 more months for the Island of Saints update?

I simply can not wait that long for the new update?

Based on the the time between when Maquinas Outpost went live on the KR servers (April 13 2011) and the time they went live on the NA servers (Jun 23 2011) there is about 70 days lead time for localizing updated.

Now I understand that it wasn't just the Maquinas outpost update, but rather a huge batch of updates from slightly before and slightly after that day, but good lord.
    The more I review the updates since then, the more I realize that since the MaqO update in KR there have been some positively HUGE quality of life corrections.

Now, without saying anything too untoward like "I hope you choke on a bike upgrade kit" or "Your mother was a bike upgrade kit" or "Bike upgrade kit" (no, really, I think that should be a dirty word.), I'd like to impress upon the GMs just how huge these QOL improvements are.

My first idea was to start a drinking game where you took a sip (just a sip) when a bike upgrade kit dropped for you, but then I realized that half of the community would be dead from alcohol poisoning within a day.

My second idea was to start a forum game where people posted screenshots, but then I realized that these forums would probably implode as 80,000 screenshots were posted within the first 5 minutes, and photo hosting services would crash because 2 exabytes of screenshots of bike upgrade kits were uploaded in the first day, and then this mass of screenshots would gain sentience and attempt to take over the world, only later to be known as Bikenet. (That is a terminator reference in case you don't get it)

This third idea is a thread that you're only halfway done reading. J/k

But in all honesty, these bike upgrade kits are starting to induce a Lovecraftian sort of madness. Something needs to be done.

Titanium
    "My first idea was to start a drinking game where you took a sip (just a sip) when a bike upgrade kit dropped for you, but then I realized that half of the community would be dead from alcohol poisoning within a day."

LULZ

Quote Originally Posted by kakaka View Post
    "My first idea was to start a drinking game where you took a sip (just a sip) when a bike upgrade kit dropped for you, but then I realized that half of the community would be dead from alcohol poisoning within a day."

LULZ
    I'd live just fine
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids