Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: T4 frist FB bringer

i am trying to prove u all caps made me fun in war, even pros lost at the end. but that's because a lot of new low lvs pros in war. it is surprise that so many caps hate me very much, as long as i moved, over groups of cap chase me all over the map which is fun. thank you caps, wish u guys didn't break Ur keyboard. if i die can make u pp happy, work hard on it. i am ready for u red rats anytime!!!! btw don't u think all the t4 caps using all good weapons? or why they need to chase me all over the maps? i bet BamOwnage u r 1 of them who use the +4 lapis 1 slot 10CDI to watch my ass all over the map right??? don't blame other people if u fail plz.
    Last edited by iamlightice; 08-17-2011 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iamlightice View Post
    i am trying to prove u all caps made me fun in war, even pros lost at the end. but that's because a lot of new low lvs pros in war. it is surprise that so many caps hate me very much, as long as i moved, over groups of cap chase me all over the map which is fun. thank you caps, wish u guys didn't break Ur keyboard. if i die can make u pp happy, work hard on it. i am ready for u red rats anytime!!!! btw don't u think all the t4 caps using all good weapons? or why they need to chase me all over the maps? i bet BamOwnage u r 1 of them who use the +4 lapis 1 slot 10CDI to watch my ass all over the map right??? don't blame other people if u fail plz.
    Lol no, since I got hacked, I'll use what I can and rape your ass with it, I have a Topaz Orb +20% CDI +8/+1 Orbs, like I said I'll use what I can. You couldn't even get bringer when skillshielder was what, level 15X?
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

lol what a funny joker, if u can do nothing, why blame at us or the hacker? come on face the truth loser. u can run u can't hide. have blinking rat!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iamlightice View Post
    lol what a funny joker, if u can do nothing, why blame at us or the hacker? come on face the truth loser. u can run u can't hide. have blinking rat!!!!
    Lol who the hell said I was blaming anyone, stupid pos. Obviously I can hide in a big group. I'd like to see you try single me out
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

cabal such a funny game, egos all over the place still

some things just never change

Quote Originally Posted by bammbamm View Post
    cabal such a funny game, egos all over the place still

some things just never change
    Hey, miss you

Now I know what he was trying to say ... he meant FIRST instead of frist....TEE-hee

procs FTWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rs071822 View Post
    t4 sounds delicious to bad im to lazy to lvl my fs x.x
    your FS is 2 shot material HOE!!!

Red-Osmium
    lightice st,fu, ur bad.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast