Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: T4 frist FB bringer

I like how he calls caps out after the latest war of the day, but yet procs still lose that war even when most of the good caps are asleep lolol.

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Quote Originally Posted by -Itachi Uchiha- View Post
    I like how he calls caps out after the latest war of the day, but yet procs still lose that war even when most of the good caps hackers are asleep lolol.
    yeah ur right. i see now.

Banned
    t4 sounds delicious to bad im to lazy to lvl my fs x.x

Shadow Titanium
    lvl with me impact

Quote Originally Posted by Obsessions View Post
    lvl with me impact
    I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ level with me
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

lol no wonder a lot of fbs root me and ran, most of the fa/wiz aim to me. but however, i like the one who use my name for speech. caps does a good teamwork, i have to say that, rooted me by fbs and ran away then wiz/fa comes. but i want to know, am i looked so scary???? so no caps can ever close to me?????? btw welcome to the war, i can only be the bringer this week is true,i will do less war after because my new job. work hard caps, so i can have more fun from u all :P

oh 1 more thing caps, if u c a lv163 wa white hair comes with me(i am lv 168 dark hair fb) u better run for your ass. so far, none of caps i c can stop me and him. the wa name is hellman. 1 more time, run!!! u can't fight as the man. this is all caps normally do right????? am i right???????

What the finkledoodle did he just say?

Quote Originally Posted by iamlightice View Post
    lol no wonder a lot of fbs root me and ran, most of the fa/wiz aim to me. but however, i like the one who use my name for speech. caps does a good teamwork, i have to say that, rooted me by fbs and ran away then wiz/fa comes. but i want to know, am i looked so scary???? so no caps can ever close to me?????? btw welcome to the war, i can only be the bringer this week is true,i will do less war after because my new job. work hard caps, so i can have more fun from u all :P
    I have no idea what the hell you are trying to prove, obviously they aren't going to 1v1 someone with so much resist stuff you wouldn't either derpity derp. No, you're not scary, it's just unfortunate that you run into some newbie players that still think their lapis +4 1 slot 10% CDI dmg is OP stupid pos

Mugen war with me now
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

ITs a 1vs1 nw .... EPIC NOW I KNOW WHO TO BLAME IF WE LOSE HO HO HO HO

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast