Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Blocking Account with Matching IP Block.

Blocking Account with Matching IP Block.

I was informed that my account was blocked, but theyre not answering directly if i was IP Blocked as well. o.O what if my account was used anonymously, and used third party programs. and hopping into different locations. Are they gonna block those IP Address too?

try logging in with hotspotshield VPN on if you want to see the "IP has been blocked" message. Otherwise most likely just going to receive a "connection failed to server" if they restricted your access. Blocking single ip addresses is rather in-effective means of restriction anyway, if those other IPs are connected to main accounts you would most likely see the accounts under investigation/banned, i doubt they are going to "ip ban" someone for suspected 3rd party programs anyway. You have to push a few discreet buttons (on the GMs lower back) before you recieve an actual IP ban/restriction.

if you can still log in/create new accounts, chances are your not blocked via IP. Getting failed to connect to server or the other message, its pretty self explanatory. Your asking an irrelevant question as to a theoretical situation about someone else anonymously logging into your account from different locations, wouldnt matter much; probably why you wouldnt see an answer any time soon. your asking the forums if they will block your anonymous IPs addresses from different locations? .................

Unless GM comes by and decides to disclose protocol for your specific situation in a public forum, o wait...
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 08-17-2011 at 07:42 PM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

well, i am getting failed to connect to the server..

Quote Originally Posted by meLikey View Post
    well, i am getting failed to connect to the server..
    Aint the game having a M/A?

even if its not M/A. still getting failed.