Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Rap to sagemaster16 aka virg*n

pls
    Well, I knew it was coming. In fact, I predicted it quite a long time ago when I said that Halcy would introduce a zeitgeist of prętorianism to our society. And now that he has, we must honestly act as a positive role model for younger people. Before I start, however, I should state that to understand what Halcy's particularly conceited form of exclusionism has encompassed as a movement and as a system of rule, we have to look at its historical context and development as a form of violent politics that first arose in early twentieth-century Europe in response to rapid social upheaval, the devastation of World War I, and the Bolshevik Revolution. Now let's have some fun and examine a few of his more ridiculous statements. First, Halcy said that there won't be any blowback from his using mass organization as a system of integration and control. That's rather slatternly, isn't it? Later on, he claimed that his debauches are the result of a high-minded urge to do sociological research. What this really means is that he wants to crush any semblance of opposition to his unstable reportages.

I'm sorry if I've gotten a little off track here, but I do not have the time in one sitting to go into the long answer as to why Halcy and other voices of blackguardism have joined in a chorus singing the praises of oppressing, segregating, and punishing others. But the short answer is that his paroxysms will lead to decay, to dissolution, to chaos, and to ruin. Of course, this sounds simple, but in reality, the real issue is simple: There is little question that a lack of metacognitive skills may underlie Halcy's belief that genocide, slavery, racism, and the systematic oppression, degradation, and exploitation of most of the world's people are all totally justified.

Pardon my saying so, but I don't just want to make a point. I don't just want to step up to the plate and offer a framework for discussion so that we can more quickly reach a consensus. I'm here to give an alternate solution, a better one. I don't just ask rhetorical questions; I have answers. That's why I'm telling you that I'm no psychiatrist. Still, from the little I know about psychiatry I can sincerely say that Halcy seems to exhibit many of the symptoms of Asperger's syndrome. I don't say that to judge but merely to put Halcy's fastidious denunciations into perspective. Help me make this world a kinder, gentler place. Join your hands with mine in this, the greatest cause of our time.

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

All of ya are in trouble tonight.
    I'm going to leave ya minds impaired with my verbal explosive device.
    My words are so lethal it can put you in the hospital if you defy me.
    Dealing with me is like dealing with a catastrophe.
    I can take everything from you like a tsunami.
    Defeating me is like competing in the Olympics to win a gold medal trophy.
    I get more pu*sy than you get money.

I'm the greatest ever.
    My name will be stained in your memories FOREVER!
    http://forum.cabal.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7759&dateline=1303871  478

Quote Originally Posted by Eurus007 View Post
    All of ya are in trouble tonight.
    I'm going to leave ya minds impaired with my verbal explosive device.
    My words are so lethal it can put you in the hospital if you defy me.
    Dealing with me is like dealing with a catastrophe.
    I can take everything from you like a tsunami.
    Defeating me is like competing in the Olympics to win a gold medal trophy.
    I get more pu*sy than you get money.

I'm the greatest ever.
    My name will be stained in your memories FOREVER!
    forever alone

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    pls
    Well, I knew it was coming. In fact, I predicted it quite a long time ago when I said that Halcy would introduce a zeitgeist of prętorianism to our society. And now that he has, we must honestly act as a positive role model for younger people. Before I start, however, I should state that to understand what Halcy's particularly conceited form of exclusionism has encompassed as a movement and as a system of rule, we have to look at its historical context and development as a form of violent politics that first arose in early twentieth-century Europe in response to rapid social upheaval, the devastation of World War I, and the Bolshevik Revolution. Now let's have some fun and examine a few of his more ridiculous statements. First, Halcy said that there won't be any blowback from his using mass organization as a system of integration and control. That's rather slatternly, isn't it? Later on, he claimed that his debauches are the result of a high-minded urge to do sociological research. What this really means is that he wants to crush any semblance of opposition to his unstable reportages.

I'm sorry if I've gotten a little off track here, but I do not have the time in one sitting to go into the long answer as to why Halcy and other voices of blackguardism have joined in a chorus singing the praises of oppressing, segregating, and punishing others. But the short answer is that his paroxysms will lead to decay, to dissolution, to chaos, and to ruin. Of course, this sounds simple, but in reality, the real issue is simple: There is little question that a lack of metacognitive skills may underlie Halcy's belief that genocide, slavery, racism, and the systematic oppression, degradation, and exploitation of most of the world's people are all totally justified.

Pardon my saying so, but I don't just want to make a point. I don't just want to step up to the plate and offer a framework for discussion so that we can more quickly reach a consensus. I'm here to give an alternate solution, a better one. I don't just ask rhetorical questions; I have answers. That's why I'm telling you that I'm no psychiatrist. Still, from the little I know about psychiatry I can sincerely say that Halcy seems to exhibit many of the symptoms of Asperger's syndrome. I don't say that to judge but merely to put Halcy's fastidious denunciations into perspective. Help me make this world a kinder, gentler place. Join your hands with mine in this, the greatest cause of our time.
    Dude, are you okay?

Why are you exactly bringing this up?

Dude, are you okay?

Why are you exactly bringing this up?
    forever alone

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60

Banned
    pls

i say copy paste o.o

forever alone
    What, you don't have friends or something?
    What the heck is this stuff about political movements and etc?
    Look, if you want to leave a clear message to everyone, leave it brief, not almost a page to read.

yeah meng

What, you don't have friends or something?
    What the heck is this stuff about political movements and etc?
    Look, if you want to leave a clear message to everyone, leave it brief, not almost a page to read.
    forever alone

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60

LOL, Shinji #1 troll.
    j/k that spot is mine

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast