See i spit about cabal because my virtual and real life is better
    Me and rapping go together, Macaroni with the chedder
    So now ima smack you guys with my PC weapon and show whatsup
    Stay trollin on me cuz my lyrics are dirtier then 2 girls 1 cup
    I got over 200m and a sexy costume, Bit*h i got it made
    You know my lyrics stay unique, Like dromars +15 blade
    So stop acting like yall got lyrics, cuz you obviously aint got NONE
    And stop hating When it takes yall 2 hrs to finish IC1
    LMFAO! This guy ain't half bad. ahah made me Lol.

Banned
    Ayo i cant help but throw out this rap
    you guys made me crack up like a kid whose on crack
    But if ya'll got beef you can come at my Warrior
    Hack away at cher arses, you can call me Tom Sawyer
    I dont have that fancy +15 sh*t
    I dont spend USD on anythin but some Cl*t
    But when it comes to ryhmes you know i be bustin
    Like last night at cher mom's, cept i left her disgusted.

Quote Originally Posted by ForceUgy View Post
    Listen i log in cabal to see these fake wannabe rappers, Stop tryin
    My shield grenade crits half your health, You diein
    See i spit about cabal because my virtual and real life is better
    Me and rapping go together, Macaroni with the chedder
    So now ima smack you guys with my PC weapon and show whatsup
    Stay trollin on me cuz my lyrics are dirtier then 2 girls 1 cup
    I got over 200m and a sexy costume, Bit*h i got it made
    You know my lyrics stay unique, Like dromars +15 blade
    So stop acting like yall got lyrics, cuz you obviously aint got NONE
    And stop hating When it takes yall 2 hrs to finish IC1
    joggn suit on cuhz i run the town of bi
    end your life like the final words book of eli
    im mysterious like rockstars blade
    lil boy stop lyin the bed is the only thing you got made
    come with a better rap game cuhz good aint better
    1 hit from sq have yo a** seein mo colors then bill cosby sweater
    and tell em the truth you know ya real life is in this virtual
    ay but this is just a game so lets not make it like a business letter...personal

Quote Originally Posted by passerbyer View Post
    joggn suit on cuhz i run the town of bi
    end your life like the final words book of eli
    im mysterious like rockstars blade
    lil boy stop lyin the bed is the only thing you got made
    come with a better rap game cuhz good aint better
    1 hit from sq have yo a** seein mo colors then bill cosby sweater
    and tell em the truth you know ya real life is in this virtual
    ay but this is just a game so lets not make it like a business letter...personal
    whack

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

cheap
    ONLY FOR HAL!

Hal so whack trying to steal my swag,
    I testify for everything he ever was,
    He tries to see and hear all that I do just like a mtha I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ng monkey see monkey do,
    Get up hal, we are not done, it's just only begun, so start calling your mom,
    oh thats right shes at my house, baking me those fresh cookies you never get done,
    oops my bad lets get back on track,let me finish it off with a sword in ur butt.

Nomu Nomu Nomu Nomu Chua !

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60

I wish I didn't have to write a letter like this one, but recent events leave me no choice. Let's review the errors in Shinji's statements in order. First, Shinji's attempts to slow scientific progress are just a game to him. The sole point of agreement between myself and what I call hopeless dossers is that I'd peg the odds at about six to one that Shinji will teach childish concepts to children in the blink of an eye. If I'm wrong, I promise that I'll gladly leave the country. Does he have a point? I indeed doubt it.

In the end, we have to ask, "Does Shinji believe, deep in the adytum of his own mind, that everyone who doesn't share his beliefs is a misinformed headcase deserving of death and damnation?" Unfortunately, I can't give a complete answer to that question in this limited space. But I can tell you that his disgraceful attempt to construct a creative response to my previous letter was absolutely pitiful. Really, Shinji, stringing together a bunch of solecistic insults and seemingly random babble is hardly effective. It simply proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that his eccentricity is surpassed only by his vanity and his vanity is surpassed only by his empty theorizing. (Remember his theory that we should cast our lots with crazy, loud scum?) Ten years ago, it was foul-mouthed showboaters. Today, it's politically incorrect imbeciles who put the worst types of morally questionable bigamists I've ever seen on the federal payroll.

While I can't speak for anyone else, I assert that many members of Shinji's flock believe that the Eleventh Commandment is, "Thou shalt set the wolf to mind the sheep". Even worse, almost all of Shinji's supporters believe that all literature that opposes antiheroism was forged by the worst sorts of morally crippled, spineless buttinskies I've ever seen. (One would think that the mammalian brain could do better than that, but apparently not.) My point is that Shinji claims that big emotions come from big words. That claim is preposterous and, to use Shinji's own language, overtly oleaginous. No history can justify it. Let me end this letter by telling Shinji that I fully intend to spread awareness of the wanton nature of his recommendations. This action is lawful. This action is moral. And this action is right.

pff
    I've written many letters about Hal's insufferable tactics. Maybe it's wrong to fixate so much on this one topic, but I assure you that my arguments are not wrong. But first, let me pose you a question: Is Hal actually concerned about any of us or does he just want to encourage a deadly acceptance of intolerance? After reading this letter, you'll unmistakably find it's the latter. Almost everyone will wholeheartedly agree that mere association tends to lend credence to his protégés because people assume they can't be that bad if a respected person is associated with them, but if one could get a Ph.D. in Lexiphanicism, he would be the first in line to have one. He isn't as smart as he thinks he is. But wait—as they say on late-night television infomercials—there's more: Hal's polity appears to be growing in number. I certainly pray that this is analogous to the flare-up of a candle just before extinction, yet I keep reminding myself that Hal's continuous and deliberate misuse of the word "institutionalization" in an attempt to endorse a complete system of leadership by mobocracy is both bookish and huffy. Let me try to explain what I mean by that in a single sentence: Somebody has to address the continued social injustice shown by mindless demoniacs. That somebody can be you. In any case, Hal's blanket statements are based on hate. Hate, caciquism, and an intolerance of another viewpoint, another way of life.
    come at me son

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60

While you're probably sick of hearing about Shinji, it is crucial that you read this letter. I will start this discussion by arguing that it is much to be lamented that so few people are willing to carve solutions that are neither conscienceless nor stupid. Then, I will present evidence that Shinji has been known to "prove" statistically that anyone who disagrees with him is a potential terrorist. As you might have suspected, his proof is flawed. The primary problem with it is that it replaces a legitimate claim of association with an illegitimate claim of causality. Consequently, Shinji's "proof" demonstrates only that he and his adherents are on a recruiting campaign, trying to convince everyone they meet to participate in promoting a form of government in which religious freedom, racial equality, and individual liberty are severely at risk. Don't join that libertinism movement; instead, remember the scriptures: "Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil."

Shinji really ought to to take something for his hysterical paranoia. I've heard that chlorpromazine works well. Honestly, some sort of medication should awaken Shinji to the fact that there are those who are informed and educated about the evils of cannibalism, and there are those who are not. Shinji is one of the uninformed, naturally, and that's why he looks primarily at a person's superficial qualities such as physiognomy and mannerisms. I, in contrast, consider how likely a person is to reinforce notions of positive self-esteem. That's what's important to me. Either way, cacodemonic braggadocios commonly succumb to his distortions, deceptions, and delusions. I do not. Rather, I take pride in championing the poor and oppressed against the evil of Shinji.

To those malign dissemblers who think that an open party with unlimited access to alcohol can't possibly outgrow the host's ability to manage the crowd, know this: Shinji's claim that we should cast our lots with peevish, grotty troglodytes is factually unsupported and politically motivated. Shinji's contemptuous Ponzi schemes are in full flower, and their poisonous petals of corporatism are blooming all around us. While we may all pray for a perfect utopian world in which everyone is holding hands and singing "We Are the World" in perfect harmony, the reality is that Shinji wants to be the one who determines what information we have access to. Yet he is also a big proponent of a particularly unruly form of fetishism. Do you see something wrong with that picture? What I see is that if Shinji's thinking were cerebral rather than glandular, he wouldn't consider it such a good idea to enslave us, suppress our freedom, regiment our lives, confiscate our property, and dictate our values. And that, in my view, is our real problem.

The f?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast