Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gm help me plz

Gm help me plz

hello gentlemen come to inform you that this day August 18, 2011 at 9:25 a.m. full entry server and I with surprise that my main character was deleted my character disappeared and you will know before you send in ticket is 180 fb Piercito the day yesterday I played as normal but with that character in my account but this day is no longer in my account was deleted entirely masters this time I demand an immediate response because this is serious hope that aya was mistake Understand me please maintenance worries me very much for the help my dear friends[IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]

Titanium
    GM This is not believing or you were are stealing the character or what is happening that they take all the time in the world to read the ticker
    because my character not in the guild appears We block first then we unlocked and days disappear the character of the account that is happening

today After maintenance

on this revised ticker which were sent after one 34890 tichet close

ticker 34775 tichet open

Character

GM BearMy character does not appear in the account

08-15-2011 12:23:52

ticker 34695tichet open

Account Issue

read urgent

08-14-2011 08:59:28

Unfortunately if you don't want to do their jobs say no review ticker or recupar characters and so leave us to lose time in the game and go to another game
    Last edited by ooDIoSAoo; 08-18-2011 at 07:43 AM.

Banned
    hackers are playing smart lol if they go in ur account and take stuff g.ms will give it back but if they char transfer away doubt they will do anything

Titanium
    then the problem them gm because they block the account and then unlocks them days disappear the character data will be hack your database already has not be passing this this game the truth is that if GM not know less I do not respond the ticker and not say anything
    Last edited by ooDIoSAoo; 08-18-2011 at 09:24 AM.

Yup posting thread number 300 will sure speed it up.....
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Shadow Titanium
    im pretty sure GM kato is just ignoring them now cause of the countless threads they have made -.-

Titanium
    well I hope you never pass the same if you're not going to post when GM is East in washing hands as you are doing with this topic

washing hands is fun

WTF did he just say ?
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

nobody cares, cry somewheres else.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast