Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Wts> +15 7/40 battle helm

go cry in your corner Brolic...

Brolic if that's you, just s.tfu and quit the game you pathetic virgin. You online accusing lil kids that they buy alz, you serious ? LOL

Shadow Titanium
    how am i the same as fiery? he asks u got proof? im saying i HAVE proof the defend myself.... where my alz actually comes from, who i trade , where my gears come from? i never asked u for proof, im saying the points u make arent defended W/ proof and that i have proofed it wrong such as the 4 rof+10s, u can prob ask many ppl that i had 2 for the last 5 months and u claim i suddenly got 4 after i got my suit? i used 2 + my forc for the sig one. Again i never asked u for proof i just defended against ur proclaims with my proof , i actually have something "evidence" yet u, proclaims that yet to have been proven true or have utterly been proven wrong from pictures that i can present when asked or witness's such as ppl who view my gear b/c my gears are open.

Its the whole thing about, just because someone is strong doesnt mean one buys alz, the fact that if i have bought alz i wouldnt be so "weak" as u have claimed or the gears u claim i have , which is wised i have atm right now wouldnt be so weak at all, even my weapons are just a measly +9 when uchh in AH are 2-3mileach

Even ur own guild is quite clear of how my gear is like , i have always told ppl when i get a certain piece of gear, i.e my weapons each time i got 1 i have told all my friends, because i was happy i got it

Osmium
    i thought darkgenesis and strikeabyss were 21 zzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

Oh and one more thing to that pathetic virgin, scamming and stealing from the guild and friend is worse than buying alz.

Osmium
    we should all apologize to tigergirl since this thread gonna get locked :X

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkgenesis View Post
    how am i the same as fiery? he asks u got proof? im saying i HAVE proof the defend myself.... where my alz actually comes from, who i trade , where my gears come from? i never asked u for proof, im saying the points u make arent defended W/ proof and that i have proofed it wrong such as the 4 rof+10s, u can prob ask many ppl that i had 2 for the last 5 months and u claim i suddenly got 4 after i got my suit? i used 2 + my forc for the sig one. Again i never asked u for proof i just defended against ur proclaims with my proof , i actually have something "evidence" yet u, proclaims that yet to have been proven true or have utterly been proven wrong from pictures that i can present when asked or witness's such as ppl who view my gear b/c my gears are open.

Its the whole thing about, just because someone is strong doesnt mean one buys alz, the fact that if i have bought alz i wouldnt be so "weak" as u have claimed or the gears u claim i have , which is wised i have atm right now wouldnt be so weak at all, even my weapons are just a measly +9 when uchh in AH are 2-3mileach

Even ur own guild is quite clear of how my gear is like , i have always told ppl when i get a certain piece of gear, i.e my weapons each time i got 1 i have told all my friends, because i was happy i got it
    So where's your proof? I don't see any? All I see is you saying that you have proof that you are legit. Just about every alz buyer, scammer, hacker and glitcher has said the exact same thing so your response doesn't surprise me.

Shadow Titanium
    im telling u to ask which part do u want proof for? theres lots of things u can accuse, like back when im lv 1 i buy alz or w/e u need be specific, i cant prove a general claim, llike where u get alz to get ur sig suit or rof+10s

am i suppose to show u ever tradE? just ask i already said many times ASK ME WHICH PART U WANT ME TO PROVE? the whole time u just keep saying i say i have proof i have proof not showing, how can i possible show for such a general claim, u gotta be specific , just about every troll do the same thing ignore what i already told u and go on with nonsense

just ask my first eof+8,? 3rd? 4th? my redo GS? my forc amp? how i got my FB gears? i dont mind showing at all u just gotta ask and stop ignoring my offer to u. IF ur askign for every transaction i have made in game that is pretty unreasonable but if its questionable how in such a short time interval that i have gathered much alz, i am welcome to show u in those specific time frame

And as for ur response i find it quite unreasonable. i.e u can call anybody an alz buyer, scammer , hacker, glitcher how are they suppose to even anwser u? they all gonna say the samething even if one did/or did not so why would u not expect my response? Some ppl would ignore but i would stand up for something i did not do. Anwser this question then, if u were called an alz buyer/ or w.e how would u deal it with it? ur gonna do the same thing. It is impossible to entirely know if one does or does not unless ur that person. Its either u believe that person or not.
    Last edited by Darkgenesis; 08-20-2011 at 04:24 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    omg ppl stop arguing in my postttttttttttttttttttt -.-

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkgenesis View Post
    Anwser this question then, if u were called an alz buyer/ or w.e how would u deal it with it? ur gonna do the same thing. It is impossible to entirely know if one does or does not unless ur that person. Its either u believe that person or not.
    If there was no suspicion or knowledge of me buying alz then someone who tried to call me an alz buyer would have no success at doing so. Since you fall into that category its very easy for other people to realize that you in fact buy a generous sum of alz (especially since everyone knows you already do and you and your posse are the laughing stock of competitive venus players).

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast