Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wts> +15 7/40 battle helm

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lann View Post
    im his brother why wouldnt i know.... ur just a fail troll that thinks anyone that is stronger than u buy alz
    I'm sorry I didn't realize that everytime he degeared to buy a new piece of gear because he had no alz then continued to re-buy everthing that he sold within a week without dungeoning more than a few times a day at most that he didn't buy alz. Pardon me.

Banned
    thats because u dont even know us we have many brothers that play the game and i am the one that runs tons of dungeons everyday and of course we lend each other alz

Titanium
    thats because u dont even know us we have many brothers that play the game and i am the one that runs tons of dungeons everyday and of course we lend each other alz
    So if you lend out 5b to him every week without him ever repaying you do you buy the alz? I can personally add up everything he's bought in the last month and its not possible for you or your other 2 brothers to farm that amount of alz. It can't really be more obvious especially coming after the thread where he says he wants to sell his acct for money so he can spend it on d3, really?
    Last edited by Bumba; 08-20-2011 at 09:51 AM.

Banned
    sigh save urself from looking like a idiot if u dont even know us, people that has played with us would know we dont buy alz

even a lot of people in merc or seireitei would know we dont buy alz cuz we merchant in both servers

Titanium
    Sorry but I currently play in his guild and I know for a fact that he buys tons of alz. Other guildmates have also confirmed this and this is one reason we don't like him. He also doesn't log on vent often, he farms for bringer when he wars, and doesn't dungeon with us. He also posts questionable things on the forums.

Banned
    oh so ur from apoc and lol... just because we dont globally shout and tell everyone everything doesn't mean u can assume things. if u didn't know a lot of ppl has quit and given us their gears

next thing u know ur gonna call me a alz buyer too cuz im gearing up but u wouldn't know that im buying vouchers

Titanium
    oh so ur from apoc and lol... just because we dont globally shout and tell everyone everything doesn't mean u can assume things. if u didn't know a lot of ppl has quit and given us their gears

next thing u know ur gonna call me a alz buyer too cuz im gearing up but u wouldn't know that im buying vouchers
    You don't really get it. I play with him every day. I know what gear he gets for free and what gear he doesn't. It seems like you're convinced that if he's your brother then he can't possibly buy alz. Stop acting like a whiny kid and admit it. All of venus knows he does and there is no reason for you to try to make posts that say otherwise.

Banned
    dude we live in the same house and we play computers near each other i can see if he buys alz or not and to tell u the truth he doesnt even have a credit card yet....

Titanium
    dude we live in the same house and we play computers near each other i can see if he buys alz or not and to tell u the truth he doesnt even have a credit card yet....
    Every time you post you make your 13 year old self appear even more pathetic. Stop posting.

Banned
    im not even 13 that shows u dont know us lmao plz dont being jealous and also im laughing my ass off u have to hide behind a fake forum account

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast