Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wts> +15 7/40 battle helm

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lann View Post
    im not even 13 that shows u dont know us lmao plz dont being jealous and also im laughing my ass off u have to hide behind a fake forum account
    Oh so which brother are you because you're pretty upset that I'm pointing out that you're trying to cover up that you guys are buying alz.

Shadow Titanium
    bumba it seems you really like tang ppl

Banned
    no its just sad u say things u dont even know and i dont want all my hard work to go to waste to end up being called a alz buyer from fobs like u

man everyone buying alz nowadays -.- USD -> alz = no life

Titanium
    no its just sad u say things u dont even know and i dont want all my hard work to go to waste to end up being called a alz buyer from fobs like u
    You don't work hard at all and neither do any of your other brothers. You think you're all good because at some point you all had decent gear but none of you have ever been the best or have ever been skilled and everyone on Venus knows why. Its because you buy alz. Your farming doesnt supply him in a week with 4 rof10s and a new suit after he blows all his alz, it doesnt supply him with the 6b he offered for karla's helm and it certainly didnt supply your other characters with gear at the same time as you were supposedly feeding him billions of alz. I don't care if you bought alz or not, I'm sure its easy to farm for what your undergeared character us using, but it makes you look dumb to say that he never did.

Quote Originally Posted by CRHinds View Post
    man everyone buying alz nowadays -.- USD -> alz = no life
    No way he's trying to selling his cabal acct for usd so once the usd auction house comes out in diablo 3 he can try to act like he's good in another game where no one respects him. That's what I call having a life.

Banned
    ur just some jealous fob and i prob have more skill than u so what we offered on karla's helm doesnt mean we have the money idiot we can offer on anything we want doesn't mean we got the alz to buy it

he never said he was gonna sell his fb for usd he just said that d3 allows players to sell accnts for usd ur assuming so much things and like i said u dont know what we get from ppl quiting

my WA was given for free from bammbamm and xc0n recently quit and given us a forc amp piece so pls just I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ u dont know shiit ok

Titanium
    ur just some jealous fob and i prob have more skill than u so what we offered on karla's helm doesnt mean we have the money idiot we can offer on anything we want doesn't mean we got the alz to buy it

he never said he was gonna sell his fb for usd he just said that d3 allows players to sell accnts for usd ur assuming so much things and like i said u dont know what we get from ppl quiting

my WA was given for free from bammbamm and xc0n recently quit and given us a forc amp piece so pls just I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ u dont know shiit ok
    Even if I was lying, the fact that you are so mad only further proves my point that you children buy alz. You have no skill, and neither does any of your other brothers. No matter what character you were on you always got outscored in war by players with 1/2 the gear as you. You've never been bringer without farming, you're a joke in pvp, and you can't freestyle. So where is the skill you are talking about coming from?
    Of course he didn't say he was specifically selling his fb for usd. He actually wants alz because he was stupid enough to blow billions on weapons that were never even good for fb. Fact is however he stopped posting after 5+ people commented on how he will spend usd in diablo just like he did in cabal. Hm I wonder why? You're just a bunch of scared children that can't even admit the truth.
    Oh so 1 forcium amp piece gears up your character, your brothers character, and lets darkgen acquire the billions he needs to server transfer for new gear every other week? Good one.

Banned
    just to prove u wrong im getting bringer this week without even farming

im not even mad just trying to prove how stupid u are

Omg you guys are all idiots!! Anyone who buys vouchers and sells them is an alz buyer!!! Its all the same!! Quit arguing about something so stupid!! Not many people left in this game that hasn't bought vouchers to sell!! Thats alz buying!!

Banned
    its pretty much him trying to prove 1+1=3 and im telling him its wrong but he wont listen

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast